1.    #1  
    OKay I've just downloaded webos quick install and I've tried the signature patch and extend notification tone limit. Neither of them work. Also, the 4x4 launch thing don't work either but I get an error message with it. The other two patches disappeared off the patch list but don't work on the phone. Help?
    Did you reboot your phone after?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

3.    #3  
    Reboot after I add patches? I'll try it. Thanks
  4.    #4  
    Oh my gosh I love you! Thanks soo much!!
    haha I love you too! =D
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

I have the call block with unknown/blocked number patch. I think that it is turning off the sound after it activates. I find that I constantly have to increase the phone volume, or else miss calls from contacts.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharrk View Post
    I have the call block with unknown/blocked number patch. I think that it is turning off the sound after it activates. I find that I constantly have to increase the phone volume, or else miss calls from contacts.
    I know there's a problem with system sounds in 2.1.0, after voice dial is activated. I'm not sure about the particular patch you're talking about. But keep in mind that ringer sounds and system sounds are different. I think there's a patch for 1.4.5 that offers advanced volume controls, but I've never used one. I'd check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    I know there's a problem with system sounds in 2.1.0, after voice dial is activated. I'm not sure about the particular patch you're talking about. But keep in mind that ringer sounds and system sounds are different. I think there's a patch for 1.4.5 that offers advanced volume controls, but I've never used one. I'd check that out.
    I'm on 1.4.5 - haven't had the stomach to migrate to 2.x. The Call Block patch blocks any number under a contact named Do Not Answer. It's brilliant! However, I have problems with hearing rings now and frequently have to increase the volume to make sure that the rings are heard. It's not shutting off the system sounds, but the ringer sounds.