1.    #1  
    I'm on a Pre 2 with webOS 2.1 (recently updated)

I happily moved the two new webOS 2.1 apps to my system Prefs launcher page. Exhibition is fine, but when I reboot my phone, voice dial jumps back to my main launcher page.

Why won't it obey?! Anyone else come across this problem?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    Known bug, no solution except to hide it. There's a patch for that.
    Last edited by NachoB; 03/16/2011 at 09:16 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Known bug, no solution except to hide it. There's a patch for that.
    Really, I never noticed it in Preware...

I'm happy to hide it cause I know the volume buttons activate it when held down

Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    You find the patch? It's called Movable Voice Dial, but it actually hides it, doesn't make it movable.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You find the patch? It's called Movable Voice Dial, but it actually hides it, doesn't make it movable.
    Yep. Thanks man