Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Maybe I'm just uncoordinated but I got this to work twice in about 25 tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsei View Post
    Maybe I'm just uncoordinated but I got this to work twice in about 25 tries.
    same here .. Than tried the upside down J a number of times and BOOM .. Worked..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I also got the 'jump to top of launcher' gesture to work after a bazillion tries :P Definitely not intuitive though...

Whats this word of a "autoscroll gesture"? I'd be interested in this, it would let me go through my game launcher page so I can decide what to play
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
  4.    #24  

I posted a youtube video of it in action for people wanting to see it.

Have a good one...
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Awesome! After trying 100x and failing, I found success by scribing a clockwise circle (tip of my fingernail) around the bottom-most app icon.

Takes practice, but it works.

I have lots of categories, though, so most of my categories only have a handful of icons.
    I still haven't gotten it to work. They should probably just implement 2 finger power scroll like in the Carbon app, that would be much better.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I don't have any pages with ridiculous amounts of apps, so this isn't of much use to me; however, I do see its potential. I don't plan on abandoning WebOS, so my app count will surely rise.

I'll keep this in mind if it ever seems necessary. Very nice find
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12