Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Why are there no weather or RSS feeds taking advantage of Exhibition Mode? Just time and agenda. I can do without the time plugin. Govnah plugin is great, but weather and rss tickers are a must for any kind of heads up display.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1
    If I told you it's being worked on, would that be alright?

I completely agree that we need more apps that plug into exhibition mode and just type. We got really excited about these things when they were announced... Now we barely use them. :/

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ~ Follow me on Twitter ~
    Global Posts
    145 Global Posts
    Whats disappointing is that HP could have brought more to the table than just time and agenda from the core apps. What about system status such as app updates available and phone operation i.e. bluetooth, GPS, and percentage charged. in time mode my bluetooth indicator is not visible as well as my battery percentage patch reverts to the battery lightning bolt. These things seem to have been left up to the "Community". Sounds like patches will be around for the life of the OS.
    DaVince >IIIxe > Visor Platinum+visorphone > Clie-SJ33 > Tungsten T3>Palm TX>LifeDrive(Flash)>Treo 650>Treo 700p>PalmPrePlus2.1