1.    #1  
    Hi

I have several calendars set up on my google account which I sync with my pre. One of those calendars is "toodledo". Now I want to get rid of this calendar. I've deleted it on google calendar, but it still shows up on my pre- (2.1). I've set it to not show in my standard calendar, which works, but the entries still show up on Exhibition. I've tried to remove it from within the calendar options, but had no luck. Is there any other way to remove a calendar from the pre?

Thanks for your input
    There are two settings you want to check into.
    1. Calendar Accounts Open the Calendar app, and down-swipe the menu. Select Preferences & Accounts. If TodoleDo is in there, remove the account.
    2. Calendar View Options In the same screen (Preferences & Accounts) look for the bar that says Calendar View Options. Select that, then scroll down to the TODOLEDO box, and turn the setting to Off.

Backswipe, and you should be set.
    in 2.x there is an app called 'accounts' and you should only have to delete it there.
    Showing off/braggging again, huh?
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for your answers. Actually, there is no account "Toodledo" showing in the accounts setting and I've also already deleted it in my google calendar on the pc. I've switched off "Toodledo" in the calendar view options and it's not displayed any more in my calendar, strangely though, the entry (tasks for march xx) still shows in exhibition mode...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    Thanks for your answers. Actually, there is no account "Toodledo" showing in the accounts setting and I've also already deleted it in my google calendar on the pc. I've switched off "Toodledo" in the calendar view options and it's not displayed any more in my calendar, strangely though, the entry (tasks for march xx) still shows in exhibition mode...
    Unfortunately, I haven't played around enough with 2.1 to know much about exhibition mode. Sounds like it develops its own database from the events, but doesn't update them if they're just not pulled down anymore. I may update my device this weekend (again) and see what I can see.