Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    I can "Just type" voice and the voicedial icon appears, but can't find another way of accessing it.

Exhibition mode - I dont have my touchstone to hand, but how can I change the settings?

So far, it just seems much the same as 2.01. Maybe I didn't come across too many of the bugs in 2.01.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesnt know ;-)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    I can "Just type" voice and the voicedial icon appears, but can't find another way of accessing it.

Exhibition mode - I dont have my touchstone to hand, but how can I change the settings?

So far, it just seems much the same as 2.01. Maybe I didn't come across too many of the bugs in 2.01.
    voicedial - when you launch, it will tell you that you can hold down the volume key to activate. And in screen & lock, there is an option to enable when locked.

exhibition - find the exhibition app...its an icon on your launcher. Update settings there and even start exhibition from there without a touchstone
    Both are available via the Launcher. Do you mean another way?
    If you have a headset (bluetooth or cable) you can start Voicedial by pressing the default button on it... its the only legal way to dial in my country while driving

Expibition Mode has in app in the config menu, but it doesnt has that many options...
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Sorry, being a bit thick here!

The new icons appeared in my "My Stuff" tab. I didn't expect them there!