Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    Hello ! Recently i had sen that Android had gotten a n64 emulator (N64oid) Now i am wondering if it could be ported to Web Os ?
  2. Kujila's Avatar
    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #2  
    I'm sure it's feasible, but let's wait for our 1.4 ghz processor in the Pre3, eh?
  3. #3  
    I would love an N64 emulator. It would go perfect with the 1.2GHz dual-core Touchpad with the nice graphics card. If the Android app isn't open source, there's an open source Linux-compatible emulator that I hope could be ported. There's also a Nintendo DS open source emulator that I hope can be ported.
  4. Kujila's Avatar
    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #4  
    Right. The key here is WebOs is very much Linux, so stuff is awesomeportable!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replays, after reading the threads (is a n64 emulator possible? ,Nintendo 64 Emulator? )

    I fought that it could run on the Pre since that the n64emu (daedalus-n64) works on the psp. And it is also open source.The controls cud be done using a transparent skin such as the N64oid has. This is only my theory. Correct me if i am wrong
    Last edited by Filipxy; 03/08/2011 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Fix
  6. Kujila's Avatar
    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #6  
    I want Mario Kart 64 with gyro steering
  7. #7  
    There was a start of a git of a n64 emulator and psx, but they later got removed from the git. If thats how you say it. No further development or progress was even attempted publically or made.

    That saying, it would be great for mario kart or goldeneye lol.

    Us pre- users, we have high hopes for such little stuff.
    Last edited by Klownicle; 03/08/2011 at 10:51 AM.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    There was a start of a git of a n64 emulator and psx, but they later got removed from the git. If thats how you say it. No further development or progress was even attempted publically or made.

    That saying, it would be great for mario kart or goldeneye lol.

    Us pre- users, we have high hopes for such little stuff.
    Perhaps using Uber Kernel it would work on the Pre -, I think that it would be "easier" to emulate n64 than psx because the psx games are very big compered to n64.
    Last edited by Filipxy; 03/08/2011 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Fix
  9.    #9  
    Could somebody of the developers tell if it would be possible to make a n64 emu for the pre-. And if it would work on the pre- whit Uber Kernel ?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipxy View Post
    Could somebody of the developers tell if it would be possible to make a n64 emu for the pre-. And if it would work on the pre- whit Uber Kernel ?
    This emulator looks like it might work on the Pre. The only snag is that it requires OpenGL and the Pre uses OpenGL ES.

    CompilingFromHg - mupen64plus - Tutorial on how to check out source code with Hg and compile under Linux - Project Hosting on Google Code
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    This emulator looks like it might work on the Pre. The only snag is that it requires OpenGL and the Pre uses OpenGL ES.

    CompilingFromHg - mupen64plus - Tutorial on how to check out source code with Hg and compile under Linux - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Sou there exist a real chance that it will come for the pre-
    Last edited by Filipxy; 03/09/2011 at 04:01 PM.
  12. #12  
    Only if a developer gets around to doing it.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13.    #13  
    This is very good news, sou if somebody will find the time to make the n64 emu it will also work on the pre-
    Last edited by Filipxy; 03/10/2011 at 01:03 PM.

Posting Permissions