1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have the original Pre with WebOS 1.4.5 installed. Lately it seems that when im on the phone, the contacts list will open. Its causing issues now because while open, my cheek will start pushing options....like it will start linking profiles together etc. I have not installed any updates to apps or homebrews prior to this happening. It seems to have come out of the blue. I looked in the phone prefs and contacts prefs and found nothing i could turn on or off. I also backed up and WebDoctor'd my phone with a fresh install thinking something was buggy. Its still happening. Am i missing something or can someone help me out?!!

Thanks in advance!!
    It sounds like the proximity sensor that should turn off the screen, when the phone is near your face like that isn't working. Do you have a screen protector on it?

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    if you have the screen protector on the phone that came with it . Take it off . like ver said it messes with the sensor . if not then return the phone for a replacement .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the quick reply. i do not have the screen protector on it. Sending it in for replacement might not be possible since Sprint took the Pre off the shelves. Maybe they have replacements in the store..i'll check. thanks again.