Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Like Tree3Likes
    Well if HP thinks that $50.00 is worth my time and effort with keeping my Palm Pre- w/Sprint alive, Worth[/B] the $100.00 deductible I spent to order a phone thru my insurance carrier rather than use my upgrade credit in case the Palm 3 came to Sprint, The HP is showing me that they do not understand the problem to begin with.

MY PHONE is the PROBLEM and you HP STATED " WE WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT" Hmmmm. $50.00 credit towards a updated WEB OS phone, give me a break. This credit is going to cost me $500.00. How about I send you my old phone and $50.00 and you send me a new unlocked Pre 3.
    HP really doesn't have the power to do much more then a small mail in rebate I understand that but its still crap. I thought about holding out for them making it right and gave up and love my EVO 3D. Yes I miss the gestures but that was going away anyways... I will continue to develop and if Samsung or HP comes out with Hardware worthy of Webos then I will come back but 2 years on slow hardware that could multitask a few applications I was done waiting.
    "In the coming Months"....all the months to come are coming months! UGH
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    So that's what HP means by "making it right" - dumping all WebOS users in the "no updates for you" class!

BTW the webos checker page is back to no promises for me just "Your current device: Palm Pre on Bell." Not for much longer me thinks.
    Aerone likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by etb View Post
    So that's what HP means by "making it right" - dumping all WebOS users in the "no updates for you" class!
    Welcome to the Pre/Pixi club, folks!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678