1.    #1  
    Several articles have mentioned HP giving it's full strategy March 3rd. Or is it March 14? This came from several different sources, Leo, Ruby, Phil if I remember right. Does anyone know more about this. Is there an event planned? Is it an earnings call? How is this supposed to happen and what will they say?
    Last edited by japomani; 03/03/2011 at 04:56 PM.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    It's the 13th, I believe, and supposed to be when Leo Apotheker will "unveil his secret vision".

Depending on who you ask, this can mean:

"He'll lie to us some more! That liar!"
    "One million webOS apps they've been holding back. Free touchpads for all legacy Palm users. Fluffers in the back room for those with access."
    "webOS toaster announcement"
    "HP decides to finally ditch that turd webOS for android. Happily ever after. The end."
    "Some announcements regarding HP's software and services convergence roadmap"
    March 14th
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    How can I get access to the Fluffers? It's for a friend.
    ^that one
    How it's supposed to happen is usually someone walks out and speaks to people. Sometimes, they even use a microphone.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Got my access card in the mail today and pretty happy about it
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    ... Sometimes, they even use a microphone...
    Is the microphone API ready?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    How can I get access to the Fluffers? It's for a friend.
    Riiiiiight. I believe you, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Is the microphone API ready?
    I believe it is on 2.x devices.... isn't there a voice recorder in the 2.X app catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Riiiiiight. I believe you, honestly.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    ...I believe it is on 2.x devices.... isn't there a voice recorder in the 2.X app catalog?
    You were very kind to inform me about the new microphone API in WebOS 2.x. I'm looking forward to it's benefits in the future.

Actually, I already knew about the new microphone API. You see, I was sort of making a little joke...I probably should have replaced the words "the microphone API" with "THEIR microphone API". I was poking a little fun at how we 1.X WebOS folks still don't have the microphone API, so if HP was going to make an announcement...and as Verwon pointed out, use a microphone...they better make sure they have a functioning microphone!

I told you it was only an attempt at a little joke. I'm afraid I did not succeed!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

I'm personally waiting for the Shazam music ID app or something similar.

After i get over the rock block of deciding whether or not to upgrade a Bell Pre- to 2.1