Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Is anyone having issues with Facebook and it syncing your contact's pictures/contacts themselves/notifications? I reinstalled Facebook from the app catalog and uninstalled everything. I also blank notifications for facebook. It'd have the facebook logo but a blank notification at the bottom. Anyone confirm this is a bug with Facebook/WebOS 2.1?
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Contacts pictures aren't syncing correctly with Facebook. It's not linking ALL the Facebook names with my FB. Anyone having this problem? The people don't appear in my facebook contacts when I try to search them, but they exist otherwise on facebook.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    I'm noticing some pictures not being synced between Facebook and 2.1, but no problems with names that I've seen.
    I have probs with FB 1.5 and Pre- O2. I do NOT get notifications for new private messages. I even can't see new private messages if I open my message box, and I cannot see that red new-icon when I open the built-in notification history.

Sometimes, private messages are broken. If I open a longer thread of private messages, new messages that should be on the bottom are not displayed. Instead, I just see white spaces where the text, photo etc. should go.

Needless to say, whenever I open FB on my Computer, everything is displayed as it should be. Really bugs me to miss FB private messages.
    Quote Originally Posted by hux View Post
    I have probs with FB 1.5 and Pre- O2. I do NOT get notifications for new private messages. I even can't see new private messages if I open my message box, and I cannot see that red new-icon when I open the built-in notification history.

Sometimes, private messages are broken. If I open a longer thread of private messages, new messages that should be on the bottom are not displayed. Instead, I just see white spaces where the text, photo etc. should go.

Needless to say, whenever I open FB on my Computer, everything is displayed as it should be. Really bugs me to miss FB private messages.
    Agreed, makes me want to switch phones soon, this is such a basic feature in other phones FB app!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    2.1 / Sprint FrankenPre Plus ...

No FB photos at all in the app. Really annoying, seems like it just started recently.

I don't sync names.
    If you are getting the grey X in place of a photo it's because you have your FB settings set to HTTPS on the website.

I however have a Pre+ running 2.1 and I keep getting a Facebook Syncing Account pinwheel.