1.    #1  
    Anyone with less sense than money going this route?

I've got a Pre2 as my secondary phone right now, but the "new-hardware bug" has been biting hard (as it has for all webOS fans), and waiting till summer isn't going to cut it for me.

Thinking of selling the Pre2 when the Veer launches, picking up same, then selling the Veer when the Pre3 launches.

Anyone else?
    I dont have the money for something like that but I know exactly what you mean when you say the "new hardware bug" is biting. After all the webOS talk following the Think Beyond event I dusted off my Pixi and then when I found out I could put webOS 2.1 on the Pre I bought a used one off ebay and have been rocking that as my primary phone now. I havent touched my Epic in weeks.
    Personally, the Pre 2 has satisfied my itch for new hardware, so I'll wait until the Pre 3 to upgrade.

Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    I'll be going Pre 2 -> Pre 3
    I have no money; having less sense than money would be quite dangerous for me.

And still, if HP allowed me to keep two phones on the same Palm Profile (just a matter of time until that gets renamed, I suppose...) I'd think very, VERY hard about getting a Veer and a Pre 3 - The Pre 3 as my everyday workhorse phone and the Veer for when I've got to suit up.
    Probably won't happen for lack of money though... I'd rather spend what I've got on a Pre 3 and a TouchPad.
    if there is anyway to get the veer and 3 on sprint I am going that route already have the 2 on sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    And still, if HP allowed me to keep two phones on the same Palm Profile (just a matter of time until that gets renamed, I suppose...) I'd think very, VERY hard about getting a Veer and a Pre 3 - The Pre 3 as my everyday workhorse phone and the Veer for when I've got to suit up.
    That would be cool indeed, as long as all essential settings are easily synced (i.e. not just what's stored in the Palm Profile). It would be a good excuse to get both phones
    Check out Movie Diary.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    if there is anyway to get the veer and 3 on sprint I am going that route already have the 2 on sprint.
    Veer is GSM only so it wont be on sprint