1.    #1  
    Is anyone who uses Aim on their phone to send texts to USA numbers having any issues? For me all the numbers appear offline, just trying to see if I am the only one affected
    are the number formatted like this: +1 (555)555-5555? all of my phone numbers on AIM show to be online. and I sent my self a message and it worked.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by elpollodiablo1 View Post
    are the number formatted like this: +1 (555)555-5555? all of my phone numbers on AIM show to be online. and I sent my self a message and it worked.
    yeah they are formatted correctly, last week everything was fine. Though when it worked it showed the numbers then @aol.com, now it just shows the numbers.
    mine have always just showed the numbers on phone and computer. AIM on a comp does it show them as numbers@aol.com or just numbers? and is it online there? are the numbers linked to a contact in webos?
  5.    #5  
    mine have always just showed the numbers on phone and computer. AIM on a comp does it show them as numbers@aol.com or just numbers? and is it online there? are the numbers linked to a contact in webos?
    On computer it has always been numbers only, on the phone it was only with the @....com

The contacts are still seen as online, but I can't select any of them from the messaging app, I have to go to contacts manually and from time to time they do send but not as well as it used to. And when I send messages it says contact is offline

It seems to be working fine on pc though. And no they are not linked to any contacts as I am in the UK and use it to IM friends in the USA, so I do not have their numbers saved as phone numbers
    hmm that is strange, I have not seen any issue like that with mine.

do you have any messenger patches installed?
  7.    #7  
    hmm that is strange, I have not seen any issue like that with mine.

do you have any messenger patches installed?
    no i dont...strange..its all fine now.. hmm..will keep tabs on it thanks for the help