1.    #1  
    so I was on my friend's my touch 4G that runs android 2.2.1 and I was checkin gher notifications for her (she asked me to read them aloud and write and so and so) while she was cleaning.
    I was on facebook mobile by the way, not facebook's touch site.
    I noticed that clicking on a notification, or liking a status, or comment or what have you wasn't like my pixi. on my pixi if I were to like a status, I'd have to wait for the page to load again after clicking like. on her my touch, I just had to click like and it was liked.
    the way facebook mobile worked on her phone made me envious. I loathe having to load the facebook mobile page everytime I click on something, anything!
    why is it that facebook works differently on our phones. does webOS not support a web standard that androidOS does?
    use the Facebook Beta app. Compared to the mobile version through the browser it's much better.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammaw View Post
    use the Facebook Beta app. Compared to the mobile version through the browser it's much better.
    truth be told, the facebook app take a good 5 seconds to load and then another 5 seconds to load. I'd rather just click on the bookmark in my launcher to facebook mobile.
    yeah, facebook app is really strange. iphones facebook app seems to be a webpage optimized for facebook with better options. Our webOS app seems not be be a direct login, it is more connecting to the facebook app "HP webOS facebook" which is loggin into your profil, downloading and sending back. it is slow. browser is always faster. the should delete it and start from zero again.