1.    #1  
    ok I've been hearing about all the palm per plus webOS 2.0 fire. And I want a simple answer to this. Does any one know when it's coming out or have a links to download. I don't eant long tech talk. Just yes or no
    Quote Originally Posted by tankball View Post
    ok I've been hearing about all the palm per plus webOS 2.0 fire. And I want a simple answer to this. Does any one know when it's coming out or have a links to download. I don't eant long tech talk. Just yes or no
    You want a simple answer? No. It's not coming out. Palm is not going to release it to you.

If you want WebOS 2.1.0 on your phone there is a way right now. But if you can't handle tech talk then forget about it. It's not coming. Sorry.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    That's not completely correct...we don't ACTUALLY know what it coming...yet...
    Is an update available now - no.

Sprint has said they may be working on a downloadable (doctor) 2.x update for legacy devices (Pre and Pre+). No other info known right now.
    Hey, good new from that is at least Sprint has not forgotten they actually have users not on the Evo.