Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    looks like more and more topics pertaining to 2.0 and above and less and less about my tired pre ver1.45 (or whatever ver it is)

I find myself bypassing these topics and visiting less. I won't be upgrading so eventually I'll probably stop visiting precentral altogether. Kind of sad, I used to look forward visiting this site for all the cool things.

RIP HP webOS (give or take 2yrs or less)
    Haven't you seen all the great work being done to get 2.x running on legacy hardware like yours? The excitement about this reminds me of what it was like when the first overclocked kernels started to show up.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 02/25/2011 at 11:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Haven't you seen all the great work being done to get 2.x running on legacy hardware like yours? The excitement about this reminds me of what it was like when the first overclocked kernels started to show up.
    Bad typo, dude, bad typo!

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 02/25/2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Fixed quote
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    what he said AND new hardare coming soon. I would stay!
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post
    looks like more and more topics pertaining to 2.0 and above and less and less about my tired pre ver1.45 (or whatever ver it is)

I find myself bypassing these topics and visiting less. I won't be upgrading so eventually I'll probably stop visiting precentral altogether. Kind of sad, I used to look forward visiting this site for all the cool things.

If you won't upgrade you're going to be left behind. You shouldn't complain about it, your hardware will be outdated by the end of the summer.
    Why would anyone have 1.4.5? 2.1 is what's up.
    Whether you will continue visiting PreCentral is entirely within your control. You can update to 2.1 if you like and join in the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by stockh View Post

There are plenty of cool things happening. It's almost all been said before about 1.4.5. WebOS 2.x is where the action is! I'm just waiting for overclocking and I'll be on it too.
    What about pixi users. Are they still left out in a 2.1 hack?
    as for now .. it would seem so... :/