Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajruba View Post
    it semms that i should have Linux..I dont have linux ..I have Win 7 .. Do that steps work with Win 7 ...

Thanks for your help
    man QuickInstall program is a JAVA program and work on linux and windows machines.
    no you dont need linux, im using Windows XP and Windows 7 should be fine to run QuickInstall program and follow the steps.
    also see this Post for better Arabic support;
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ml#post3174698
    Thank you amjz..i am agirl not man .
    i will try to follow the steps ... i cant wait to post (Done).
    by the way QuickInstall program didn`t work with Win7 64 bit. but works fine on win7 32bit. on my win7 64bit it kept openning with Ovi Nokia Suit . I dont know why
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tajruba View Post
    Thank you amjz..i am agirl not man .
    i will try to follow the steps ... i cant wait to post (Done).
    by the way QuickInstall program didn`t work with Win7 64 bit. but works fine on win7 32bit. on my win7 64bit it kept openning with Ovi Nokia Suit . I dont know why
    Thanks
    sorry i didnt know
    maybe your win7 64bit missing the Java Runtime Environment and its not installed.
    you can download the 64bit version from here:
    Download Java Runtime Environment 1.7.0.0 (64-bit) - FileHippo.com

after installing it, QuickInstall should work
    does anyone know if installing the webos 3.0.4 77 update removes the arabic font modification?
    It doesn't this way, cause it depends on a font. It breaks the libWebkitLuna.so patch though.
    - AR
    @AR_ on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmiccloud View Post
    does anyone know if installing the webos 3.0.4 77 update removes the arabic font modification?
    Webos 3.0.4 77 update breaks off the Arabic letters , How to fix that, Any Ideas?
    How to add two virtual keyboards Arabic and Hebrew?
    I already added the Arabic keyboard but when I add the Hebrew keyboard the Arabic keyboard disappear.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    tamear, check CvvB Post he fixed the Arabization for 3.0.4
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ion-webos.html
    yes it's realy working. This was very helpfull. God bless you.
    is not work in my HP touchpad if there Arabic for the HP touchpad please
    can't open the download zip file ,every time I download it when I try to open it this msg alsokar (can't open MIME type) plz help what shall I do
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by weeky77 View Post
    can't open the download zip file ,every time I download it when I try to open it this msg alsokar (can't open MIME type) plz help what shall I do
    plz go to this post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ml#post3174698

you will find a better arabic solution for your webOS devices
    Quote Originally Posted by tamear View Post
    How to add two virtual keyboards Arabic and Hebrew?
    I already added the Arabic keyboard but when I add the Hebrew keyboard the Arabic keyboard disappear.
    I have both Arabic and Hebrew keyboards. CvvB's instructions for this are in the Webos Development thread Amjz referred to. For 3.0.4, there is one difference (besides a new keypatch file for Hebrew and the 3.0.4 version of the Arabic keyboard) - you will have to use a different MDS checksum value in the lunawebkit.so file. I don't have this yet, as I have not upgraded to 3.0.4.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    By The Way, I edited the Virtual Keyboard Patch for webOS 1.4.5 and it makes webOS 1.4.5 like Pre and Pre plus to write in Arabic with an arabic Layout that i made ... so if anybody want how just let me know so i can put the How-To here in this Post.

Attached Images Attached Images
    3. Connect you Palm Pre to WOSQI

I couldn't understand This Step as this is my first time to use this touch pad

What's the Palm Pre ?

P.S my WebOs Version is 3.0.4 if that makes any difference

& I'll appreciate any helping answer .. Thnx
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemhozifa View Post
    3. Connect you Palm Pre to WOSQI

I couldn't understand This Step as this is my first time to use this touch pad

What's the Palm Pre ?

P.S my WebOs Version is 3.0.4 if that makes any difference

& I'll appreciate any helping answer .. Thnx
    Palm pre is a WebOS SmartPhone.
    WebOS is an Operating System for smartphones and Tablets. your Touchpad OS version is 3.0.4 and it differ from Palm Pre OS versions.
    WOSQI is a Program called WebOS QuickInstall and this is used to install apps from PC to your Touchpad or Palm Pre and to Transfer files between them, and install patched and themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    Palm pre is a WebOS SmartPhone.
    WebOS is an Operating System for smartphones and Tablets. your Touchpad OS version is 3.0.4 and it differ from Palm Pre OS versions.
    WOSQI is a Program called WebOS QuickInstall and this is used to install apps from PC to your Touchpad or Palm Pre and to Transfer files between them, and install patched and themes.
    Thank You amjz .. But I tried many times to install the WOSQI and it can't recognize my hp touch pad it sent (( There are no devices currently connected )) and I tried so many times to reintall the novacom drivers but withiut making any difference !!
    Quote Originally Posted by kareemhozifa View Post
    Thank You amjz .. But I tried many times to install the WOSQI and it can't recognize my hp touch pad it sent (( There are no devices currently connected )) and I tried so many times to reintall the novacom drivers but withiut making any difference !!
    Did you activate Developer Mode on your webOS device? try that and the WOSQI should recognize your device.
    Has anybody tried this with the latest OS update? I was able to do it successfully with the two prior updates, but not 3.05. It keeps rebooting until I put back the original libWebKitLuna.so. Is there a new libWebKitLuna.so needed?
    Last edited by cosmiccloud; 01/23/2012 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by behnoosh View Post
    I followed CVVB's pdf instructions and used the 2 latest files for HP Touchpad and now it reads Persian Farsi and Arabic. God bless Niqaabis & CVVB.
    how and where you found the 2 files for Arabization.your response is welcomed
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast