I just installed it on my hp touchpad using the following instructions
Steps 1, 2, 4 and 5 are done on the PC.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN - Download and unzip "HeiS_nb.zip" onto your PC (needs to be on the PC, not the TouchPad).
1) Download WebOS Quick Install. You can find the download here.
2) Run the "WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1" file which you just downloaded. You should also be prompted to download Novacom, make sure you do that.
3) You now need to put your TouchPad into Developer Mode; to do this type "webos20090606" in the "Just type..." box and press enter, now switch the Developer Mode to "On".
4) Connect your TouchPad to the PC via USB and run "WebOSQuickInstall-4.3.1" (if it isn't already running) and select "Tools", then select "Send File".
5) Now, locate HeiS_nb.ttf (this is the file from "BEFORE YOU BEGIN"). Destination should be "/usr/share/fonts/". Send it to the device.
And that's all there is to it. Now all you have to do is restart your device.
Because I dont have more than 10 posts I cant insert the links so you might have to google the link for step 1