1.    #1  
    Hello,

I found two bugs my O2 Germany Pre Minus with webOS 2.1:

1) On the PIN-request for the SIM card there is no background.

2) Exhibition doesn't work in landscape mode. [wrong]On a Vodafone Germany Pre Plus with 2.1 (unmodified doctor) landscape mode works out of the box.[/wrong]

Any ideas? It would be glad if someone could identify the problems and write patches!
    Last edited by pcworld; 03/06/2011 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Hello,

2) Exhibition doesn't work in landscape mode. On a Vodafone Germany Pre Plus with 2.1 (unmodified doctor) landscape mode works out of the box.

Any ideas? It would be glad if someone could identify the problems and write patches!
    exhibition in landscape doesn't work for my UK O2 pre plus either.
    Hello,

2) Exhibition doesn't work in landscape mode. On a Vodafone Germany Pre Plus with 2.1 (unmodified doctor) landscape mode works out of the box.

If they are both webOS 2.1.0, that is very strange indeed.
    Landscape does not work on my Sprint Pre as well.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    If they are both webOS 2.1.0, that is very strange indeed.
    Sorry, my statement about the Vodafone Pre Plus was wrong.

What about the background in the SIM/PIN request scene - are they missing on other devices as well?
    Sorry, my statement about the Vodafone Pre Plus was wrong.

What about the background in the SIM/PIN request scene - are they missing on other devices as well?
    In a European (Spanish Movistar) GSM Pre - Meta-Doctored to 2.1.0 are missing too. See also this thread
    Last edited by CptOx; 03/09/2011 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Thread link added
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
  7.    #7  
    I just heard in a German forum that the background is missing in the today released Pre2 OTA update (2.1.0) too.
    I just heard in a German forum that the background is missing in the today released Pre2 OTA update (2.1.0) too.
    In this thread michote has post a patch and his working for me! I edit directly the /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phoneprefs/stylesheets/pincode.css file and it works without restart.
    Spanish translator of Outline Tracker, UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, and other MIA webOS apps. HP Pre 3 and HP TouchPad 64 GB (Espaņol_Espaņa, es_es)
  9.    #9  
    Thanks, this patch works!