Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought this might be a good test that could give readers a better understanding of a posters position on HP webOS and its devices.

Hopefully your honest in your response.

Questions:
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endevors, if so, what, if not, what are you using?

2. Do you plan to buy the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer when released?

3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device?

4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy?
    Global Posts
    561 Global Posts
    1. Yes, VZW Pre Plus.

2. Yes, the Pre3. Pad depends on pricing.

3. No, I can't get contract pricing until September or so.

4. No. I like my buttons.
    1. YES
    2. YES
    3. Not until September when I am up for upgrade. I will be getting the Pre3
    4. No, do not like slab phones or virtual keyboards period.
    1. Sprint Pre-
    2. TouchPad + Pre3 or Veer
    3. Yes, touchpad
    4. No, I don't really like virtual keyboards.
    1) Srint Pre +
    2) Pre 3
    3) Yes
    4) No

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    See below:

Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    Questions:
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endevors, if so, what, if not, what are you using?
    Palm Pre Plus Verizon modified to work on Bell
    No, unless I get a heavy discount and no contract extension. I have a 3-year contract started March of last year. I hope Palm will take this into consideration when thinking about how to "make things right" for us Bell users, we have 3-years, not 2.
    3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device?
    See my answer for #2.
    4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy?
    No. I don't like slabs and large screens. I want something easily operated with a single hand.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I thought this might be a good test that could give readers a better understanding of a posters position on HP webOS and its devices.

Questions:

Yep, the OG Pre

possibly the pre3, not yet sold on the need for a pad of anykind

not till june when i can evaluate carriers again contract free

no, i don't want a slab at all
    There are four lights.
    Global Posts
    608 Global Posts
    Questions:
    Yes

No (I will buy the Pre when my Pre Minus needs replacing, assuming Sprint has it)

Not yet. My Wife wants a Touchpad, but it would be very dependent upon price.

No. For me, if if doesn't fit in my pocket, I'm not interested. As I mentioned, my Wife wants a Touchpad, but not me.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    My answers are almost identical to the first responder.

1. Pre+ on VZW
    2. Pre3
    3. No. My contract is until November, so I'd purchase then
    4. No. I want a physical keyboard.
    1. Yes, Sprint Pre
    2. Definitely 3 Pre3s if Sprint carrys
    3. Depending on pricing
    4. Can't do virtual keyboards
    Global Posts
    784 Global Posts

Yes, Sprint Pre-

Possibly the Pre 3

Yes

Naw, like the Pre form factor myself
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endevors, if so, what, if not, what are you using? Yes I have 4 devices 2 Vzw Pre +'s, 1 Sprint Pre, one Pre 2

2. Do you plan to buy the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer when released? I plan on getting 3 if the price is right. Otherwise it might only be 1

3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device? I would have bought 2 Pre 3 and up to 3 PalmPads

4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy? No as I prefer the Physical Keyboard
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes, Sprint until my battery dies
    Yes, definitely the Pre3 maybe the Touchpad
    Yes, ASAP!!!! except the veer it too small for my taste
    Interested maybe
  14.    #14  
    Questions:
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endevors, if so, what, if not, what are you using? Pre on Sprint

2. Do you plan to buy the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer when released? Touchpad and Pre 3

3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device? Yes, see #2

4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy? No, I prefer a physical keyboard

All the above will be X2 since my wife wanted an ipad and uses a Pixi, now she will also get a Touchpad, and maybe a Pre 3, if there is no candybar form factor replacing Pixi
    1. yes. i'm still using my sprint pre-minus and have been ready to upgrade since June 2010

2. yes. the pre3 and the touchpad. the veer is really tempting as a device that i can just take when i'm out and don't want to risk damaging the nice phone. the one missing feature that killed it for me was a lack of a front-facing camera for on-the-spot video-conferencing.

3. yes. if all 3 devices were available on feb 9th, i would've bought both the pre3 and the touchpad. i've been ready to buy a new webOS phone for close to a year now, and i've been waiting for a tablet for just as long. i was deeply disappointed that i'd have to wait yet again.

4. maybe... the idea of a slab-phone sounds sexy, but i like having the option of typing with a keyboard because it's still more satisfying and faster to type on. the race to make thinner and thinner phone just seems to be getting ridiculous. i have a 4th gen iTouch and that thing is too thin to hold comfortably. pressing buttons requires using two hands. typing on the virtual keyboard is fine for casual typing, but not for any serious typing. it's bleh. i love apple products and i have a bunch of them that i use everyday, but seriously iOS and the iTouch/iPhone are really awful. what they have going for them, though, is a gazillion apps. i just ended up mailing my iTouch to my parents the other day so that they can walk around the house and skype with me instead of being tied to a computer.
    1. Yes and no. I use my Pre minus for most "smart" portions of the smartphone however my current "phone" is an epic 4G

2. Yes, Touchpad definitely and PRe3 if released for Sprint

3. Yes both Pre3 and touchpad

4. Not sure, it will depend on the type and quality of on-screen keyboard. I am using Epic 4G almost exclusively with the on-screen swype keyboard (which I would like to have a dedicated numbers row) so it may not be that much of a stretch. I do prefer vertical sliders more so Pre 3 is good. That said, I wouldn't mind a Dell venue Pro style/size device either
    1. VZW Pre Plus
    2. Touchpad & Pre3
    3. I was getting ready to sell a few things so I could work toward getting the Touchpad; Pre3 has to wait--especially if there is no free MHS.
    4. No. I like a physical keyboard.
    1. VZW Pre Plus
    2. Possibly Pre3, maybe Touchpad for my wife
    3. No, due to upgrade limits
    4. Depends on whether it is more functional than Pre3. Currently I like Pre3 a lot.
    1. Sprint Pre-
    2. Possibly Pre3 if available on Sprint and Touchpad, cant wait
    3. Yes
    4. Depends on how much more it will do if anything. really like the Pre3

Questions:

1) No, I switched to the Evo.

2) I'll be getting the Pre3 for my son if Sprint gets it.

3) Yes, the 3 for my son.

4) No.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast