1- Pre Original From Sprint
    2- Pre 3 & TouchPad
    3- Yes would buy both.
    4- Yes I would buy the 4" slab
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    1. Sprint Pre
    2. Yes, I will be getting the Pre3 and Touchpad
    3. Yes, I have been sitting on an upgrade since June.
    4. As much as I'll like to have the larger display on the slab, I just can't wait that long.
    Besides, I'll have the TouchPad.
    1.Yes my VZW Pre+ is a vital part of my day (and my wifes VZW Pixi+ we run a business, and it helps us stay in sync with appointments, and contacts. The Bill My Time App is a life saver for me.

2.Yes, the Pre 3 I was long looking for a larger screen phone, and the Touchpad I want, but it will depend on the price

3.Yes My upgrade date, and birthday is in April the timing would have been PERFECT.

4.NOPE, one of the draws of WebOs for me it the REAL keyboard.
    PSN
    Twitter
    Palm Centro - Palm/HP Pre+ w/webos 2.1.0
    1) Pre
    2) Yes, Pre3, possibly TouchPad
    3) Yes
    4) No
    Quote Originally Posted by sapient2k7 View Post
    ***Off topic

but I think based on the responses in this thread we are definitely not alone (wanting a vertical slider).
    That's because those who keep whining HP doesn't have a slab phone won't answer this poll, they're too busy repeating what they're saying in other threads.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    1.Yes Vzw Pre Plus on 2.1.0 with Flash baked in
    2.Yes, Touchpad
    3.touchpad
    4.No. vertical slider with 4.5" screen would be the perfect phone 4 me
    ᛖᚲ ᚹᛁᛏᚲᛁ ᚱᛁᛊᛏ ᚱᚢᚾᚠᚱ
    1. Yes Pre+ ATT
    2. Yes Pre3
    3. Yes Pre3
    4. No
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    1. Sprint Pre-
    2. Possibly Pre3 if available on Sprint and Touchpad, cant wait
    3. Yes
    4. Depends on how much more it will do if anything. really like the Pre3
    this is my respons too
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    1. Sprint Pre
    2. Pre 3 and a TouchPad
    3. Yes, I would get both.
    4. Ah no, because I already will have the Pre 3, besides I prefer the feel of a button when
    typing.
    1. Yes, un unlocked Pixi Plus on Rogers.
    2. Not sure...I am leaning iPhone but we'll see how the ecosystem is doing when they come out.
    3. Yes I would have bought a pre3 for sure, might have considered the veer.
    4. I might be interested in the slab, but I want to see if the ecosystem thrives/survives (apps etc) and voice commands etc.
    Last edited by bradleyj; 02/26/2011 at 11:01 PM.
    Questions:
    1. Treo Pro for too long.

2. No, perhaps the Pre2 unlocked for Att.

3. No

4. If for Att, maybe.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    I thought this might be a good test that could give readers a better understanding of a posters position on HP webOS and its devices.

Hopefully your honest in your response.

Questions:
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endevors, if so, what, if not, what are you using?

2. Do you plan to buy the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer when released?

3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device?

4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy?
    1. Yes. Palm Pre Plus. Getting a Palm Pre 2 this week.

2. Yes, I plan on buying a Pre 3 and a Touchpad on each of their respective launch days.

3. Yes.

4. Absolutely not.
    1.yes,pre-
    2.yes
    3.no
    4.no

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Questions:
    1. I am currently using a Sprint Pre Plus with WebOS 2.1 (thanks WebOSworld!)

2. Yes all three (provided the Veer can be had cheap on ATT) I am definitely getting the Pre3 and Touchpad.

3. YES. I am a day one Sprint Pre minus user who hasn't used his yearly sprint premier gold upgrade since 2009

4. No as I lilke the option of having a physical keyboard to use. I will try to get my wife to switch over from her Evo though
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    and wow, the responses for number 4 are almost 90% - 10% against a slab 4' formfactor....
    1. Yes, Bell Mobility Pre minus. (The version + and Pre 2 are not at Bell!!)

2. Yes, the Pre3, but will it be at Bell??. (I have to be with BELL because of my business!)

3. Yes

4. No.
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
    1. Yes , Att Pre Plus
    2. Yes , Touchpad
    3. No , cant upgrade until December
    4. No , For me Its either pocket-able phone or a ~ 10 tablet
    1. Vzw pre+
    2. Pre3 & TP if the price is right. Would like to see a discounted package to buy both.
    3. Contracted until Nov.
    4. Would have to try it. I've used slabs in the past and didn't mind the on screen kb, but I prefer a physical kb. Will depend on how much screen realestate you have to give up to the kb to have a useable key size.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoverNole View Post
    1. Are you currently using a webOS smartphone in your daily endeavors, if so, what, if not, what are you using?

2. Do you plan to buy the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer when released?

3. If HP had announced on 2/9/11 the Touchpad, Pre 3, or Veer would release in March/April were you prepared to buy any device?

4. If HP announces a 4"+ slab to be released in Q3-2011, will you be very interested/planning to buy?
    1. No, I'm using Samsung Galaxy I5700 also known as Spica, Android phone.
    O2 Pre- is my second phone, and never succeeded to become my primary phone, however hard I tried.
    2. Yes Touchpad,
    3. Yes Touchpad,
    4. I would be mildly interested - I know Palm/HP doesn't plan to introduce equalizer, sms delivery notifications, today screen to lock screen (lockinfo as on Iphone), ring if silent for specific contacts... to WebOS so I must stick with other smartphone OSes
    1. Yes, German O2 Pre-
    2. Yes, Pre3, but getting somewhat intrigued by Veer too.
    3. To be honest, Yes.
    4. No, not at all.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast