1.    #1  
    Is there any way to get Exhibition mode to display notifications constantly? My problem is that the notifications on the screen when my Pre was on the touchstone is not there in Exhibition mode. This made it easy for me to play and pause audio and quickly glance at new text messages and things while I'm driving (I'm not reading emails whilst I'm driving, just looking at who they are from).
    I am dealing with the same problem. There is no way (or at least I haven't found one) to let notifications permanently displayed when the device is on the Touchstone, which pretty much defeats the purpose of having the display on in the first place. If you find a way to change it, please share your knowledge.
    Well on my Exhibition mode, they are there, they are just little icons at the bottom. If you tap the icons on the bottom, the full notification pops up and stays there.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    The little icons are exactly what I want to avoid because they are just to small. I want to display the full notifications all the time in order to to see immediately if there is an important email or text message without the need to focus on the miniature icons and tap the display for details.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Well on my Exhibition mode, they are there, they are just little icons at the bottom. If you tap the icons on the bottom, the full notification pops up and stays there.
    Yeah, I found that too. It's an acceptable solution as far as I'm concerned, but it would be nice to have the option to have them there as soon as it enters exhibition mode.
    Well you can't make everyone happy. If they were large at all times and never went down to smaller icons, people would then be complaining about that. .

Your DRIVING and should probably have all your focus on that so you don't kill anyone. Maybe you should just wait til you get to a light and are stopped to check. Doing that while your driving is no different than women putting make up on or reading a book, your attention is pulled away from what it should be on.
    Palm should introduce some sort of today screen at lockscreen, or at least in special exibition mode. How things are moving, they won't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    Palm should introduce some sort of today screen at lockscreen, or at least in special exibition mode. How things are moving, they won't do it.
    well developers are able to have their own apps that utilize exhibition mode...