Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    uploading it to Youtube from my pre minus now. :P
    noticed how jimmy tried to mention the touchstone, but josh didnt
    BellBivDevoe.com?? I guess this is why I only watch the show when Josh is on.
    Last edited by blackfireball5; 02/24/2011 at 12:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    Can't watch yet

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    BellBivDevo.com??
    Do I want to know?

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    Do I want to know?

No its just how they opened the song.
    Can't watch yet
    can now.
    Wow! Touch to share is kind of slow. Hope that still just demoware.

Beamed down to the earthlings from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    i just happened to be downstairs walking past the tv checking the snow storm thunder and lightning that the dogs were barkin at and i saw something that caught my eye. I dont know why the tv was on or even turned to jimmy fallen, but i knew exactly what was sitting on those touchstones, and the touchpad there too! very nice, we need more publicity. We're in baby, we're in! didnt see that little pin drop logo though =/ Give us an overpromised release date and we will forgive all "these coming months"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    can now.
    Very cool.. But he had all but 3 secs

Very cool.. But he had all but 3 secs
    save best for last? lol
    I thought touch to share looked pretty slick! I use chrome to phone on my Android device, and it's marginally faster. I think the convenience outweighs how "slow" you guys thought it was. Honestly, the Pre 3 is looking more and more appealing. Hurry up Pal--HP.
    I know as all of us tech nerds can pick apart these phones and criticize stupid stuff.. The reality is 75% of people just don't care...

what did people do when they saw tap to share? Criticze the 5 seconds it took? No they oooooed ..because they have NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!
    josh showed the veer did they criticize it for not being a quad core 6in slab ?no they ahhhhed cause they were looking at "the worlds smallest smartphone!"

even though it's a small audience.. It's stuff like this that it takes to get peoples mindshare.. That was more effective marketing then anything palm ever did..
    sorry I didn't see it, but one of the previous comments referenced TTS and the Veer, is that true?
    Quote Originally Posted by pavvento View Post
    sorry I didn't see it, but one of the previous comments referenced TTS and the Veer, is that true?
    It's not in the vid but I believe it's there

I dont know if it was Engadget, HP, NBC or even Verizon its self, but there was no reason not to have the Pre2 there. Even if they didn't say anything about it. My guess is NBC or Engadget.
    I dont know if it was Engadget, HP, NBC or even Verizon its self, but there was no reason not to have the Pre2 there. Even if they didn't say anything about it. My guess is NBC or Engadget.
    Um... why would they put the Pre 2 on there? It's old technology and not the new hardware that HP is bringing out. The Pre 2 is what the original Pre should have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    All it's doing is sending a URL to the browser which is probably pretty quick. The receiving device has to establish a web connection and load the page. It seems more like a gimmick to me. It's not like it's going to send over a game of online poker or a book or anything.
    Even if it doesn't (who said it won't) picture tranfers mp3's , streaming songs , transfer to where you left off?

Can't find a use case .. Bah!

he was showing new devices. The pre2 is 5 months old.

besides, HP got more than half the segment for palm stuff. The glass is half full.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast