1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I installed webOS 2.1.0 on my O2 Germany Pre Minus using meta-doctor.
    Does anyone know how to activate Flash on it? Thank you!

I don't care if it doesn't work smooth, I just want to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcworld View Post
    Hello all,

I installed webOS 2.1.0 on my O2 Germany Pre Minus using meta-doctor.
    Does anyone know how to activate Flash on it? Thank you!

I don't care if it doesn't work smooth, I just want to try it.
    Flash and voice dialing are not supported for webOS 2.1.0 on your device. They took them out of the O2 Germany build to optimize performance on the older devices. From what I know, Flash and voice dialing are not currently available on 2.X.X unless you're on a Pre 2.
    I have voice dial on my o2 pre minus, its just probably checking the device

no flash though
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    Flash and voice dialing are not supported for webOS 2.1.0 on your device. They took them out of the O2 Germany build to optimize performance on the older devices. From what I know, Flash and voice dialing are not currently available on 2.X.X unless you're on a Pre 2.
    That is incorrect. Voice Dialing IS included on devices that the Doctor is intended to run on. Dieter didn't install the extra IPKs and that's why he didn't get Voice Dialing.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  6.    #6  
    German O2 Pre Plus owners reported that Flash is working out of the box. How can that be?

Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Can I get those files from an unlocked or Verizon Pre 2 doctor too?
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    That is incorrect. Voice Dialing IS included on devices that the Doctor is intended to run on. Dieter didn't install the extra IPKs and that's why he didn't get Voice Dialing.
    Does anyone know why?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    And what about flash?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I flased my Unlocked O2 GSM Palm Pre QWERTZ wit WebOS 2.1 and there is no Voice Diaing and No Flash! also it seems that Browser missing somthing i dont know but i cant log into my router using 192.168.1.1 as it showen no login box like 1.4.5 browser did!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I flased my Unlocked O2 GSM Palm Pre QWERTZ wit WebOS 2.1 and there is no Voice Diaing and No Flash! also it seems that Browser missing somthing i dont know but i cant log into my router using 192.168.1.1 as it showen no login box like 1.4.5 browser did!!!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    My O2 Pre- intalled metadoctor 2.1 with flash, working! i dont understand why webos internals dont give a solution to everybody for install flash.....because there is the solution....
    I've got voice dialing on my o2 Pre-, but no flash. What did you to to include flash, Torakiki?
    Here's the link with the information to get flash.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...etadoctor.html
    From everything I've heard flash stinks on Pre-...I bought mine on launch day thinking I'd soon get flash but I'll wait for Pre3 now before trying flash. Have a bad feeling that even on Pre3 flash is gonna' tank. The idea was good and I really want to be able to watch all the ESPN stuff but I think it's gonna' let me down...again.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!