Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The sense of entitlement on these forums astonishes me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

forgiven?

did HP just released 2.1 update for my launch day pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by RedMist View Post
    Now that 2.1 is rolling out?
    Not until it rolls out to everybody or Palm makes good on it its promise to "make things right" for the ones it never rolls out to.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    please..dont tell me its HP..

O2 probably flat refused to sell pre3, touchpad and veer, until HP did the right thing for existing customers.
    Yeah, of course O2 is the company responsible for it... that's why HP built this version TWENTY ONE days ago. Because they have a time machine and knew that O2 would demand it.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    WORKING USSD CODES *****ES!
    Wooo!
    not until 2.x is on my pixi, or they ship me a free veer. Shame too, cuz I have a lot of other HP products in my house...and guess who won't be getting any more of my business?
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    The sense of entitlement on these forums astonishes me.
    I find that the "Holier than thou" attitudes do the same for me.
    I don't think we'd have gotten this far if nobody complained, so we'll see how far it gets us. It's still a bit hard to say... I'm happy with my Pre+, but also bored with it. This is the nature of mobile devices for most people -- we have a short attention span because the next great thing is always right around the corner.

If HP throws us a tasty bone maybe we'll stop complaining long enough for the Pre3 to launch.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12