Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Bugs, features, etc.

On an AT&T Pre, I'm not seeing Exhibition =[

Edit: Nevermind, there it is! =]
    Roflol is it smooth or is there freezing going on ? Try opening 2 to 4 different web pages and switch back and forth .does every page start refreshing ? Sorry just some quick questions .

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I'd be really interested to know whether HP have ironed out some of the bugs in 2.01 - specifically:

- Does html mail now display properly with POP accounts?

- Are PDK apps like Navit running on 2.1 now able to receive GPS signals?
  4. SashoDikov
    Bug: Exhibition is only portrait mode, whereas on palm's promo site it is in landscape.

Bug: You can't swipe to delete a contact in phone menu, but you can with the dropdown. (I can't remember if this was a patch on 1.4.5 that enabled it)

Feature: Quickoffice's internal app acts as a dropbox application, i haven't figured where it downloads the files, but it sucesfully launched an mp3 file from it
    Are you able to save new bookmarks?

Does the PDF viewer work?
  6. SashoDikov
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Are you able to save new bookmarks?

Does the PDF viewer work?
    yes and yes

well pdf will be probably flaky with big and featured PDFs, but for the simple ones i tested it works as before
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Streaming MP3 via BT (A2DP) - Does it submit the MP3 Tags now?
    App catalog. How well does it work?
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Can you purchase apps in the App Catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    Bug: You can't swipe to delete a contact in phone menu, but you can with the dropdown. (I can't remember if this was a patch on 1.4.5 that enabled it)
    Not a bug, that was a patch :P
    Better question about the PDF viewer- what version is it? (did they update it, or is it the same as previous versions)
  12.    #12  
    Will try to address questions in a video later today. I'm re-doctoring.

Feel free to chime in, anybody else who has done this
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    yes and yes

well pdf will be probably flaky with big and featured PDFs, but for the simple ones i tested it works as before
    When you say PDF works as before, mine has not worked for 6 months since the 1.4.5 update busted it. Before 1.4.5?
    Where is the "full PDF detailing what's new in 2.1 and it most definitely includes flash" referred to on the PC home page?
    Here it is http://www.palm.com/us/support/handb...OS_WNWC_de.pdf

The Question is, do the O2 2.1 and the Vodafone 2.1 doctors differ?

In German.
    Quote Originally Posted by Streight_power View Post
    There is no Flash on the Pre Plus 2.1 Dr.
    Any idea why Flash is not available, O2 tests mentioned it working. Was it removed to save space? Sorli...
    So what new features have you found so far?
  18. SashoDikov
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Better question about the PDF viewer- what version is it? (did they update it, or is it the same as previous versions)
    the same as the other stock apps, youtube etc, it shows as version 2.1 and onto more elaborate testing it displayed the "heavy" pdf's 1.4.5 choked on

Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    When you say PDF works as before, mine has not worked for 6 months since the 1.4.5 update busted it. Before 1.4.5?
    it was on and off for me on 1.4.5, but never completely busted. If you upload some pdf's on dropbox / sendspace.com i will be happy to test them for you.

doesn't work in landscape though (neither do quickexcel and quickword) so we need a patch fo dat
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  20. SashoDikov
    if i had to guess this is the right doctor, palm knows about the 9.9.9 thing and will fix it in couple of days serverside, if not mistaken not one o2 germany pre plus owner has reported log in his old profile at least here ...
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast