Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 130
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgmft View Post
    Streaming MP3 via BT (A2DP) - Does it submit the MP3 Tags now?
    I don't have latest 2.1, but I have the leaked Sprint Nova-Barleywine 2.0.1/2.1 ROM and it shows MP3 tags. I can now see artist/album/song on my car stereo whereas with 1.4.5 I was unable to do that. Hope this helps!
  2. huyxom's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    #22  
    and what about unicode support ?
  3. #23  
    Okay, looks like the webosdoctor they've give us is actually a test-version. That's why they are some issues with the app catalog (less apps and only free apps). The profiles with this webos-version are running in a closed test environment and are separated from the normal environment. In a few hours HP will fix this problem and release the proper webosdoctor. o2 and HP are currently working for a solution (maybe fixing existing profiles?).
  4. #24  
    seems like Palm fixed it on server side ...

    Greetings from TamsPalm.de
  5. #25  
    Are they seeing a catalog that looks like 1.4.5 or one that looks like 2.x? Wouldn't that be an indication of what they have?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by SashoDikov View Post
    Bug: Exhibition is only portrait mode, whereas on palm's promo site it is in landscape.

    Bug: You can't swipe to delete a contact in phone menu, but you can with the dropdown. (I can't remember if this was a patch on 1.4.5 that enabled it)

    Feature: Quickoffice's internal app acts as a dropbox application, i haven't figured where it downloads the files, but it sucesfully launched an mp3 file from it
    A bug is something that doesn't work as documented and to the detriment of the user.

    If something doesn't match an advertisement... not a bug.
  7. #27  
    can we cut to the chase? What's the secret to gettibg os 2.01????pls reply to tacktoday@gmail.com

    sue
    Sue
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Are they seeing a catalog that looks like 1.4.5 or one that looks like 2.x? Wouldn't that be an indication of what they have?
    I believe Koto player is 2.0 only and is a paid app in the catalog.

    Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    I believe Koto player is 2.0 only and is a paid app in the catalog.

    Tim
    Kotoplayer displays in the 1.4.5 catalog even though it doesn't work on a 1.4.5 device. So does Music Player Remix.
  10. #30  
    Note to all 1.4.5 users hoping to upgrade to 2.1.0: Media Sync is DISABLED. This means iPod syncing with various software will not work. I used to use iTunes and then switched to MediaMonkey and then switched to J River Media Center, which I like better than both. But now I cannot get playlists onto 2.1.0 and it's buggin the crapola outta me. So I reverted back to 1.4.5. I'd be SOLD on 2.1.0 if I could get playlists on it. This might not be a big deal to a lot of people but for me it's a HUGE deal since I have 100+s of playlists, and that's pretty much HOW I listen to my music.

    Also I may be able to live without playlists if I was able to purchase Koto player which incorporates ratings and playcounts.. a lot of what my playlists are based on. But still, i need my playlists!!!!!
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Note to all 1.4.5 users hoping to upgrade to 2.1.0: Media Sync is DISABLED. This means iPod syncing with various software will not work. I used to use iTunes and then switched to MediaMonkey and then switched to J River Media Center, which I like better than both. But now I cannot get playlists onto 2.1.0 and it's buggin the crapola outta me. So I reverted back to 1.4.5. I'd be SOLD on 2.1.0 if I could get playlists on it. This might not be a big deal to a lot of people but for me it's a HUGE deal since I have 100+s of playlists, and that's pretty much HOW I listen to my music.

    Also I may be able to live without playlists if I was able to purchase Koto player which incorporates ratings and playcounts.. a lot of what my playlists are based on. But still, i need my playlists!!!!!
    Deal breaker for me too! I sync with Media Jukebox for the playlists. Boo
    ***I Twitter***

    Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  12. #32  
    bookmarks is broken for me XD
    (O2 uk pre+ using the German O2 update)
    there are still a few bugs, and THERE IS NO FLASH >
    feels a bit faster in my opinion. Oh, and terminal is screwed.
    exhibition is pretty nice, no landscape and like all the "plug-ins"

    oh, and the browser is acting a bit funny :/
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    Note to all 1.4.5 users hoping to upgrade to 2.1.0: Media Sync is DISABLED. This means iPod syncing with various software will not work.
    This is so annoying... Used MediaMonkey and it just worked so fine until 2.1.0.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by john-vogel View Post
    This is so annoying... Used MediaMonkey and it just worked so fine until 2.1.0.
    You can still use MediaMonkey, just set it to generic mass storage instead of an iPod.
  15. #35  
    so when is this available bugs or not?
    Sue
  16. #36  
    i don't know if someone already mentioned this, but i think it's pretty awesome: the touchscreens-reaction has been improved. i tried glow hockey with webos 2.1 and the hockey is following my finger without lagginess.
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    You can still use MediaMonkey, just set it to generic mass storage instead of an iPod.
    Yeah, but I'd like to use J River Media Center instead. Maybe I can set it up under MM and then once iPod structure folders are created J River will recognize it and let me sync as iPod. I'm currently flashing new 2.1.0 right now, I'll check it out and let you guys know if this will work. Otherwise I'll have to go back to MM .. which I'd rather not do. J River is awesome btw
  18. #38  
    The two major bonuses of 2.x as far as I was concerned were:

    Flash
    Voice Dialing


    Now I find that of these at least one (Flash) is not offered on the O2 Pre Plus (Despite being a 1.x promise) and Voice Dialing isn't in any of the meta docs that I have seen so far discussed. Wow...

    I'll be waiting to see what unfolds.

    Nice to hear that the performance of the touchscreen is improved.
  19. #39  
    how do stacks work? don't seem to work on my pre
  20. #40  
    Works just fine here. Try opening the phone app, and go to "Preferences & Accounts" and see if the new card that pops up is stacked.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions