1.    #1  
    John is obvioulsy smarter than me, but they need to get him off the stage. I dont know if he was going slow for the live blogs at the presentation, but it was seriously labored. Kinda like he was reading off of cue cards instead of talking about his passion.

I am an Atheist, my wife is not, therefore i go to church. Now what does this have to do with Palm or John. Not alot excpet for (not pushing my beliefs, there not mine) is probably the best speaker I know of. John doesnt need to fake cry on stage when he holds a pre3, but he also does not need to be as cold as Watson.

My only point is CEO's either need to get MC's or get better on stage. I vote for Beiber.
    At the time being, not even the best tech speakers out there could save HPalm from this disaster. Fix the product first, marketing comes later.
    I like John. He's smart, knows what's he's talking, is involved with the products, and ISN'T BORING to listen to.

I think he's fine for presentation. He has certain areas of improvement, but he's capable of getting there.
  4.    #4  
    I'll give you that. When he is allowed to talk and he goes off the cuff he's had his moments, but that last one was just rough to watch for me atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    I'll give you that. When he is allowed to talk and he goes off the cuff he's had his moments, but that last one was just rough to watch for me atleast.
    I think things will drastically improve when they have tons of stuff to talk about that are coming soon, and they can reveal everything. The Touchpad is releasing in the summer with webos 3.0, yet they hardly showed anything new, because they know they need some new stuff to get us interested again once we get closer to that date.
  6.    #6  
    Another thought

They should have had guest devs doing the Demo's for HP's products possibly featuring their apps for the platform. It did not seem like the people doing the demo's were super knowledgeable (particularly the girl that Derek got the demo from who was excited about the mirror), but i was not there so this is all conjecture.

Demo Guy was pretty good
    Last edited by Titan078; 02/17/2011 at 02:51 AM.