Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Here is a fun one for you....

I went to palm.com/webos-info after reading a number of threads about how some carriers are working to provide a solution, and some arent....

I put in my Serial number... AND?
    "Oops, that is not a valid number. Please try again."

I click on the link to help me find my serial number.... I verify the "device info" app says the same thing.... I even jump the link to palm.com/profile and login... same serial number listed there.... so I copy that serial number and put it back into the webos-info page just to be sure.... no difference.

So apparently I don't have to worry about getting an update....
    I'm not a valid number.... now I REALLY feel like an HP customer....Not only am I just a number, I'm an invalid number
    It's their new solution, if they claim you don't exist, they've no need to worry about making you happy!

There is no Pre...

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    you are only suppose to put the first five digits or something :P

-Toaster
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    you are only suppose to put the first five digits or something :P

-Toaster
    Yup - but there's a 5 character prefix, which is definitely out there on real Pres, which the checker won't acknowledge. None of the Palm/HP systems have acknowledged them as valid serial numbers for getting WebOSDr either.
    Psion 3a, 3c, 3mx, Handspring Visor Deluxe, Treo 180, Treo 600, Centro, Pre, Touchpad, Pre3, Blackberry Passport (sorry!)
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    lol.... I didn't really read the "first 5" part... oops.

Its pretty funny tho.... the box allows 12 digits.