1.    #1  
    I just got a text message from Verizon saying "Great News! One line in your acct (I have 2 phones) is eligible 2 upgrade at our best promotional price w/2yr agreement" There's a number to call but I haven't tried it yet. I was a first day buyer of the Pre Plus. Has anyone else received this yet??
    LOL
    Or it could just mean that you're do for an upgrade if you choose to sign another 2 year deal.
  4.    #4  
    Well...since Verizon (and HP) haven't sent me any other offers to get out of this outdated crap of a phone. I believe I may take them up on this deal. I just feel sorry for my wife who is stuck until August.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by icstars989 View Post
    Or it could just mean that you're do for an upgrade if you choose to sign another 2 year deal.
    I have no problem with Verizon themselves. So what's 2 more years anyway? I'll have to see what "best promotional price" means before doing anything.
    Or it's Verizon, realizing that HP just crapped on you and you make be looking to dump your Pre+, trying to entice you into upgrading now.
  7.    #7  
    Well I called...It's an "early" upgrade option that I can pay a $20 fee and get a newer phone. I'm going to just stick it out til August. Not really planning to stay with HP, but I can wait and see what happens. This new Motorola Atrix 4G phone on AT&T does look pretty exciting (albeit expensive with the accessories that would really make the phone dazzle). Part of me thinks this can be a real huge year in setting new standards in cellphones (dual-cameras, dual-core processors, HD Video recording, etc.) Also, phones values (outside of the iPhone) really depreciate fairly quickly so I can also find a better deal by then since they'll be plenty of options by the end of the Summer on phones that have been out for several months already.