751 Global Posts
    Any one else just see it?

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G with Tapatalk
    Snagged some pics.

Did you know I can also annoy you on twitter? @mikevember
    yes I did :-)
    ...just incase you missed it.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ASASEABAN; 02/13/2011 at 11:35 PM.
    I didn't realize HP was like sponsering the grammy's. That's awesome. I've seen so many commercials for HP stuff.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    that is great.

I am recording the event live on TNT for Latin America. But the HP webos commercial on the Grammys are not allowed to watch in South America.

Did you record the ad ?
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I didn't realize HP was like sponsering the grammy's. That's awesome. I've seen so many commercials for HP stuff.

I haven't seen one lol

damn Canadian content taking over

I've just seen their brief shots of the tablet
    I was just gonna post it!!!!!!!! Sweet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    I haven't seen one lol

damn Canadian content taking over

I've just seen their brief shots of the tablet
    Oh. Haha sorry. I've seen alicia keys hp/beats commercial for their new touch desktop. And of course the touchpad+everyone on commercial. I think maybe one or two more.

Sprint Love
    Glad HP decided to slap on their HP logo on the TouchPad for the Grammy's (actual TouchPad does not have the logo) because most people think it's an iPad and i'm tired of people asking me if that's the iPad 2 with a different OS look.

HP is going to have to do better marketing differentiating the TP from the iPad.
    Last edited by ASASEABAN; 02/13/2011 at 11:37 PM.
    Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ASASEABAN View Post
    Glad HP decided to slap on their HP logo on the TouchPad for the Grammy's (actual TouchPad does not have the logo) because most people think it's an iPad and i'm tired of people asking me if that's the iPad 2 with a different OS look.

HP is going to have to do better marketing differentiating the TP from the iPad.
    That's what they get for creating a copy of the iPad.
    Peace, Freedom, Prosperity.

If you have a complaint/request relating to webOS please use the Feedback & Feature Requests Form at the official site.
    ...continue

Last edited by ASASEABAN; 02/13/2011 at 11:43 PM.
    I did see the commercials ... Great hp
    Stupid commercials...a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't for the life of me see what the big deal was with tablets...and yes I've seen the iPad commercials with that stupid, catchy piano tune, lol ( I really hated it at first, but it IS starting to grow on me....DAMN YOU APPLE STRAIGHT TO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!)

hello.... My name is Sledge007, and I'm a padaholic. I haven't even held one in my hands, seen one up close, or even seen one that wasn't on a webpage, and I think I wants one. Me precious, ohh we wants it...ohh we needs it...oh we must haveitsit!
    HP TouchPad video call conflicting/confusing display/information...which is the real deal???

Last edited by ASASEABAN; 02/13/2011 at 11:46 PM.
    Wow.. could those pictures be any larger next time?

ASASEABAN.. I removed the large images so the page was a bit (a lot) easier to view. Thumbnails are still there to click/view.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 02/13/2011 at 10:35 PM.
    SASEABAN
    I see you have captured the ad . If you need help to trim it from the full event, pls let me know. In case you would like to upload it on youtube to post it here, I will help you as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Wow.. could those pictures be any larger next time? .
    Sorry...didn't know my Sprint Pre was good at taking such large photos
    Ha...no problem, was just teasing you! Thanks for grabbing those screenshots. I took some screen grabs myself, but the computer is now acting weird. We'll see if I can pull them off yet.
    HP's making sure it gets proper advertising...which is smart for the Grammy's since is comes Dr Dre Beats ready!! I wouldn't doubt that they are gonna give some to the artists (If they don't retire first!!) lol hahah.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast