Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I think the forums are 100% telling about the future success of the Veer, Pre 2, Pre 3, and Touchpad. Miserable!

For every 1 positive thread there are 10 threads created full of angry Web OS users saying HP has made huge mistakes with their release dates for their products, certain specs for their products, and pricing for these new products.

They claim they "listened" to the consumers but did they really?

I feel that if they had listened, were marketing the products properly, these forums should be filled with joy and excitement.

Right now these forums are the complete opposite. I've posted on dozens of different forums over the years, but I've never seen so many angry people on one ever before.

Maybe HP should listen harder.
    umm lol you only have about 10% of the actual forum users here on line at any one point and only a few are actually not liking the new stuff . so where do you get your info from ?? 90% of webos users dont even know about this site i would be willing to bet . so when you do some actual number figures based on fact get back with us please .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I'm willing to bet most users are unhappy that they have to wait until summer. Personally I was very pleased with the products themselves.
    I don't think hp listen or they are doing any survey. I can't trust them since how they treating current webos users. When is the last time pre and pre plus got update? And now no hope on 2.0. And current pre2 has full of bugs and when do they plan to fix it on update? It's been out long time and I don't think they are really serious about customer care.
    I don't want to do this any more, being a beta tester.

Sent from Tapatalk
    umm anything new you get new phone with a new update or new phone hardware will be beta testing unless you get a phone thats been out for a 6 months or so . thats just the way it is lol umm if you go to the android with honeycomb its the same if it is new or wp7 same deal or meego same deal . even the new bb stuff is new . any new update will be the same ha ha .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Also, many of the new posts hating on HP are from new users. If you cared so much about Palm before, why are these people just now coming out of the wood work and taking the extra effort to set up an acount here to complain? It doesn't add up to me.

My only complaints are the release dates and no 2.x on older devices. They added just about everything I wanted on the Pre 3.

I also don't understand the Veer haters. If it was the only new phone, yes I'd be upset. But it isn't.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    if it was iphone that did this there wouldnt be any questions lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Agreed sinime...my personal favorite was from a LOYALIST FROM A WHOPPING 5 MONTHS AGO....they lost ALL THEIR TRUST in HP....... ..........PUH-LEESE. I've been around for over a year now, and honestly, a bit disappointing....yes, did I get my panties all tied up in a knot over it? no. Maybe some people need to get thicker skins. Life's full of disappointments, some big and some small, and some as big as you want to make them. Will I sleep tonight....yes... Will I get a new webOS phone when one is available on my carrier? yes.

MORALS OF THE STORY>>>>
    it only takes a couple bad apples to spoil the bunch,
    misery loves company
    people will jump on whatever bandwagon that passes no matter which band is playing or the direction it's heading.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Also, many of the new posts hating on HP are from new users. If you cared so much about Palm before, why are these people just now coming out of the wood work and taking the extra effort to set up an acount here to complain? It doesn't add up to me.

My only complaints are the release dates and no 2.x on older devices. They added just about everything I wanted on the Pre 3.

I also don't understand the Veer haters. If it was the only new phone, yes I'd be upset. But it isn't.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Difference is other company constantly updating and improving. Wp7 soon to release an update. Android constantly updating and same as iOS. Webos, they just dont do anything or rely on homebrew or just takes way too long to release.

Sent from Tapatalk
    On the contrary, if we're making wild statements, I'd say few (that matter) are disappointed with the hardware. Many are disappointed with the treatment of the so called legacy devices.

I think that the stunned silence accompanying Ruby's announcement of the Veer had more to do with timing. It should have been presented as an after-thought to the TouchPad/Pre3.
    same old bull from hpalm.. "cool" dinosaurs coming soon/summer....promise...and btw we don't care about your current devices...
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkiBluDawg View Post
    same old bull from hpalm.. "cool" dinosaurs coming soon/summer....promise...and btw we don't care about your current devices...
    They would not be 'dinosaurs' if they were released faster.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Everything would be in clear in coming months
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    oh well i do know that the pre3 will be coming to sprint ! well..... when it finally comes out that is lol ltm ltm ltm
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    oh well i do know that the pre3 will be coming to sprint ! well..... when it finally comes out that is lol ltm ltm ltm
    It is coming to sprint? You got some inside info?

Evo-lution
    Can't wait for my Pre3!
    OP, If allowed to use your numbers and rational without concrete data, I am willing to bet 1 out of 10 of those negative threads/posts are not currently using webOS as a primary phone, or dont even plan to buy the latest webOS device when released.

And I will add, these forums may represent less than 5% of all webOS users, again if allowed to pull numbers without any concrete data. That leaves 95% who might be excited and looking forward to new devices, although we all wish/hope to have them sooner than later.
    Me personally I like the new pre3 so much that I will be giving up on my evo witch I also love .. but the thing that comes with that is which carrier it will be on ? but why no 4g or at least dual cores but it all good . I just read an article today about the galaxy s 2 with dual cores is about to drop come on HP..

Samsung Galaxy S II Hands-On | PhoneDog
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    It is coming to sprint? You got some inside info?

Evo-lution
    yeah something like that lol ...... they have not made an announcement because its not coming out until summertime and its got to be tested
    ( probably more thorough than before ) and what not .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I think these forums say morr about how we react to being upset than they do about the obvous fact that users are upset.

we are a high maintenance bunch (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast