1.    #1  
    I've done some googling on this subject... searched through the forum as well, and couldnt find much at all on the subject. So I thought I would post for the first time in ages...

Does anyone know of an app for 1.4.5 that would allow forwarding of webOS notifications to a desktop OSD notification system? During my search I did manage to find a number of them for Android, and a couple for blackberry... below is a link to one such example. Best would be to receive the systray event alerts over a bluetooth connection. That way... while sitting in a meeting, a discreet notification could pop up on your desktop advising you of a call or new text message, or even the battery state of your phone.

android-notifier - Project Hosting on Google Code
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I would not be surprised if such a feature comes with the future supportof WebOS on Personal Computers, as anounced wednesday.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".
    Voltaire, french writer and Philosopher, 1694-1778

French translator of UberCalendar, sconix's advanced patches, Twithibition, AuctionMate, Communities, Headlines 2, OrganizeMe!, Homebrew Google Maps, and many other webOS apps.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratus View Post
    I would not be surprised if such a feature comes with the future supportof WebOS on Personal Computers, as anounced wednesday.
    Hah... yeah I wouldn't be surprised by that at all... but on the back end for all of us stone age pre owners who wont be getting webOS 2.0 and so on... I am thinking 1.4.5 simply wont support it due to a lack of APIs and the wrong bluetooth stacks... but I was hoping someone might be walking by who knows something I dont.
  4.    #4  
    Bump....

Has anyone any thoughts on this with the new APIs available in 2.x?