Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44
  1. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
       #1  
    This is a MUST watch youtube clip:
    But, it might make too much sense for some...



    Thanks to @Adora on Twitter.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  2. #2  
    THAT IS ING BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3. #3  
    Lol great makes so much sense
  4. #4  
    Hilarious and so true!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  5. #5  
    That was perfect! Pretty much sums up the argument.
  6. #6  
    I think a lot of people are angry at how it was handled.

    The video is too long and repetitive for me.

    Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  7. #7  
    that's the point. Thw whining posts tend to be too long and repetitive.
  8. #8  
    Face-Palm... so essentially you are saying that All angry Developers, Pre, & Pixi Owners are stupid?
    We are wrong for being angry that we have hung in there expecting to get some more life out of our current devices? Keep in mind that not every user has had theirs for more than a year... There are plenty of folks that bought into Pre/Pixi over the last year based on WebOS 2.0 release... Others have gone through multiple replacements because their $300 Pre was broke numerous times... Why? Not because they all beat on them... they were cheaply made and now many people can not even get a replacement now... So why even stay and burn up their long-delayed upgrades? Some have been eligible for more than 5 months, depending on the plan/carrier... Also, there were many others who ditched their dying Treo/Centro before their contract/upgrade was even up and purchased at full price.

    Also, dunno if you've looked around lately, but the entire world is economically broken... Not everyone can afford to cough up money for an upgrade. Not everyone has a decent job or is in college living off their parents teets.... A $350+ Pre3 purchase isn't an easy one to make if you are tight financially, especially if you have kids and a mortgage to pay. Thats all assumptions for when the new WebOS products roll out... whenever that may be & with who?
    That doesn't even take into account those poor folks that end up with a dead Pre/Pixi before that comes to pass.
    "Palm, Productivity in Your's..."

    God Bless and Travel Well!

    Prius, Proof that People Will Buy Anything... Baaaa!
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    that's the point. Thw whining posts tend to be too long and repetitive.
    Exactly!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  10. #10  
    @Brother Al

    palm didn't make that video.
  11. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
       #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I think a lot of people are angry at how it was handled.

    The video is too long and repetitive for me.
    Actually, It was handled wrong. They should have had Jon say it on stage during the conference, explain the situation better, instead of letting it rain on the parade of the announcement of new hardware.

    They "promised" 2.0 on older devices. They tried having it run, it can't & they told us that much.

    And, I know Palm will do something right by the loyals...

    That's the end of the argument for me.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  12. #12  
    Yes I know, but I did a "Face-Palm" after watching it...

    ...and Palm is Dead
    "Palm, Productivity in Your's..."

    God Bless and Travel Well!

    Prius, Proof that People Will Buy Anything... Baaaa!
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Actually, It was handled wrong. They should have had Jon say it on stage during the conference, explain the situation better, instead of letting it rain on the parade of the announcement of new hardware.

    They "promised" 2.0 on older devices. They tried having it run, it can't & they told us that much.

    And, I know Palm will do something right by the loyals...

    That's the end of the argument for me.
    I agree that they didn't handle it well. I also believe they will do something to make it easier for current owners to upgrade to a Pre2/Pre3/etc because they actually seem to care.

    They even tried to be proactive by specifically telling journalist about it before anyone thought to ask...

    But the timing really put a damper on the excitement everyone was feeling, and not having a plan figured out really upset the webOS nation more than was necessary. I'm glad they will try to clean up the mess, but why did they have to make the mess at all? Argh.
  14. #14  
    Very funny!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  15. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
       #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I agree that they didn't handle it well. I also believe they will do something to make it easier for current owners to upgrade to a Pre2/Pre3/etc because they actually seem to care.

    They even tried to be proactive by specifically telling journalist about it before anyone thought to ask...

    But the timing really put a damper on the excitement everyone was feeling, and not having a plan figured out really upset the webOS nation more than was necessary. I'm glad they will try to clean up the mess, but why did they have to make the mess at all? Argh.
    EXACTLY. But it is a stumbling block that we will overcome. Here's to the future of webOS...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  16. mrkalel's Avatar
    Posts
    739 Posts
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
       #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Al View Post
    Yes I know, but I did a "Face-Palm" after watching it...

    ...and Palm is Dead
    Awwwww Yeahhh... I love me another Face-Palm joke!!! They had us in the PALM of their hands & they lost us.... Damn Palm-holes...

    Die Palm!
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  17. #17  
    The video totally missed the part where Palm and HP lie multiple times over a course of months to the robot about her phone getting webOS 2.0.
  18. #18  
    What can I say, despite its issues, I LOVED Palm...
    For me its like burying a beloved and loyal pet, you wish you could bring it back, but the Pet Cemetery isn't exactly the smartest option.
    "Palm, Productivity in Your's..."

    God Bless and Travel Well!

    Prius, Proof that People Will Buy Anything... Baaaa!
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Al View Post
    What can I say, despite its issues, I LOVED Palm...
    For me its like burying a beloved and loyal pet, you wish you could bring it back, but the Pet Cemetery isn't exactly the smartest option.
    It worked for Stephen King!

    Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  20. Kujila's Avatar
    Posts
    400 Posts
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    #20  
    The original:



    I didn't like this second video posted ITT. Seems redundant, and the first video made me laugh.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions