1.    #1  
    Again I am disappointed that there are no mention of HP getting their devices into the Asian/China market. I had hoped that with the infusion from HP they could have the will power and ability to update the WebOS and its device to be truely international, finally.

But up till now, the products are still very white and hardly a squeak about any chinese or asian input or sale. Looks like HP thinks that Chinese are too stupid to use its products.
    Does hp sell anything there right now ? If so I'm sure you'll see webOS action . But it may not be as soon as you want .

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy View Post
    Again I am disappointed that there are no mention of HP getting their devices into the Asian/China market.
    Dude, they're not even in the American market. WT* are you thinking?
    White? I only saw black plastic & metal on the demo units.
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
    again i am disappointed that there are no mention of hp getting their devices into the asian/china market. I had hoped that with the infusion from hp they could have the will power and ability to update the webos and its device to be truely international, finally.

But up till now, the products are still very white and hardly a squeak about any chinese or asian input or sale. Looks like hp thinks that chinese are too stupid to use its products.

不要太愚蠢了!

这个手机不久在中国也可以用了。