Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I'm pretty sure some of you have multiple webOS devices and can give me some good advice of best practices to follow when switching between them. My searches didn't bring back any helpful results, but there always seems to be someone who has a talent for finding the right thread and posts a link to it. If that's the case Thank You in advance!

I have a Verizon Pre+ and recently picked up a Pixi+. My first attempt at switching from the Pre to the Pixi and back to the Pre was a good "learning opportunity" is a polite way to summarize it I've since documented which patches I like, and what is installed on each.

Is anyone successful at switching between two devices without waiting for apps and synergy data to reload then reloading Preware and patches? Is it as simple as never turning them on at the same time or is there some more elusive trick you can share?

Thanks in advance! Clarice
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    with so many more interesting things to chat about I picked a bad time to ask for advice, so here's a little bump in case anyone has any thoughts!

at this point I'm analyzing the cost of the apps/games that I like the most and simply repurchasing on a second profile for the Pixi in order to save time each time I switch phones. Then I'll have to solve how to share the data between the phones for those apps that have data I'd need on each device (SecuStore for example). Maybe Save/Restore then WiFi Media Sync or using the cable to store the latest data on the laptop to sync to each device. hmmm...

thanks if anyone has any experience or advice!

Cheers, Clarice
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I just switched from a Pixi to a Pre. I knoew angry birds wouldnt transfer over. Talked to Palm via chat and phone fore over 3 hours. Worthless, they are clueless. They just bles me off to the developer..