1.    #1  

I could not have said it better myself.
    i dont think you could have... that sums it up for me..
    <<quoted language deleted by mod>>

Right, but what works? Is it a situation where 3/4 of the stuff works? I've been contemplating pulling the proverbial trigger on that doctor.

Hopefully if I do it, I can doctor back to 1.4.5 if I don't like it...
    Be careful about showing this to HP. Rumor has it they are likely to put things that are clearly a joke in their presentations.
    I like the pre 3 a lot and the touchpad. From what I see most fans are happy with them but hp left out the people that wanted a slab phone. I understand where you guys are coming from cause if they had come out with a slab and not portrait keyboard I would be ****d lol. Anyway on a positive note john said the 9in touchpad is the first in a family of touchpads. This makes me think 9in , 6in, 4in.... I dont see them going any bigger than 9in. 6in is the e-reader market size. 4in would be you guys that want the huge phone lol.
    While I'm not upset by the turn of events, (the deal killer for me will be whether or not Bell will carry future web OS phones...).

I'll give credit where credit's due. That WAS pretty funny.
    i luv this sheet
    Very clever video! Thumbs up to who made it and thumbs up for posting it. It sums up everything perfectly.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)
    I thought it was good until he described what HP should have done. Then it was GREAT!
    "When did cellphones become this stressful?"
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I like the pre 3 a lot and the touchpad. From what I see most fans are happy with them but hp left out the people that wanted a slab phone. I understand where you guys are coming from cause if they had come out with a slab and not portrait keyboard I would be ****d lol. Anyway on a positive note john said the 9in touchpad is the first in a family of touchpads. This makes me think 9in , 6in, 4in.... I dont see them going any bigger than 9in. 6in is the e-reader market size. 4in would be you guys that want the huge phone lol.
    It's not just the lack of a slab phone but also that the Pre3 and tablet don't come out till SUMMER! As the video states, by then 100 new Android phones will be out as will the iPad 2.
    this video is better:

12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by kumquatsrus View Post
    this video is better:

Not even close.