1.    #1  
    You can play those games on Android and Iphones as well as Facebook. The fact is, they don't have any exclusive games or apps that you couldn't find elsewhere on any other platform. The only thing yesterday that seemed to be the biggest selling point for them is Cloud computing (which can be easily adopted by any other OS's in the future).
    I thought it was pretty cool.

Seriously, though, the point they were trying to make was that Palm's been a good platform for small developers, and that as HP ramps up, the small developers are going to have access to a much, much broader audience. As one of the first developers to put out something that was really feature-rich on the platform, I'm happy they haven't forgotten about us.

seppo
    Quote Originally Posted by selfawaregames View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool.

Seriously, though, the point they were trying to make was that Palm's been a good platform for small developers, and that as HP ramps up, the small developers are going to have access to a much, much broader audience. As one of the first developers to put out something that was really feature-rich on the platform, I'm happy they haven't forgotten about us.

seppo
    I agree, the term webOS developer simply means you develop for webOS, it doesn't mean you don't develop for other platforms.