1.    #1  
    I don't know if it is just me but the beginning keynote went over a lot of firsts. They even showed the garage. So does the Volt Commercial. Could they be aligning some of this for webOS in the car like Sync did with Ford? I like what I saw with the products, it will be enough to do what I want with a phone or a Tablet. The biggest thing I know I want for these products is content. Sports Illustrated is a start, great photography to showcase. We will need more..... pushing partnerships is the way to do it. I know Flash will take care of a bunch of that. However I know I would love to use an Xfinity app... I expect that maybe more of that would come out of the developer presentation... So fingers crossed. What are your thoughts? Do you think webOS embedded in a car would excite people? I've been using my phone in the car with touchstone and mode switcher already and expect to with a pad also. Tap your phone when you leave and the music continues on your headphones? Keep the news coming HP this should only be the start.

that garage is where Bill and Dave started HP. That's it. Remember, this is not Palm, but an HP event.