1.    #1  
    Is this a hint of things to come?! It doesn't connect to give the ye or no for having updated software!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Just worked for me. Maybe a connection issue
    I see pandas.
    It has been intermittent all morning. There were time where I could and time where I could not. Changes are underfoot me thinks as it behaved this way prior to the 1.4.5 release.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Remember that updates come through your carrier, not directly from HP. I cannot imagine your issue has anything to do with today's announcement.
    Dan
    [QUOTE=nightdevil21;2854021]Is this a hint of things to come?! It doesn't connect to give the ye or no for having updated software!
    who is your carrier?

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=
    tried the updater and it comes up 1.5.5 or the like. Where do I find 2.x??????

ps advise
    Sue
    Quote Originally Posted by tacktoday View Post
    tried the updater and it comes up 1.5.5 or the like. Where do I find 2.x??????

ps advise
    Huh??? What carrier? Screenshot please!
    should be 1.4.5 by att

when is 2.0 ls reply in email!!!!!
    Sue
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I'm sure the 1.5.5 thing is a typo and should be 1.4.5.

Most of the weirdness people are seeing in the Update application is probably due more to everybody checking for updates 10 times a day and overloading the servers rather than any action on the carrier's part.
    yeah probably, mine would not load all afternoon, from 11:30 until just now, no update though, sprint btw
    so should we see this in the next couple of days?
    Sue