1.    #1  
    i just found this on Engadget. its the new HP all in one computer that they are displaying. it has cool features as far as being able to sit upright and pivot to a 60* angle. like a large tablet.

but as i was looking at the pics i noticed it does not appear to run windows but a different OS. I can only imagine, from the pics, it is what WebOS would look like on a computer. it does look sweet

HP twirls out TouchSmart 610 and 9300 all-in-one PCs -- Engadget

i dont know how to post pics on here so i just provided the link. i could be wrong but.......
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    nope looks like windows to me
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    yea def windows 7... i just looked through window gallery
    Windows with the same ole' TouchSmart layer on top.

Having used it at length, it's no substitute for a touch OS optimized for a tablet.

But at least it has Netflix and Hulu "apps".
    its running win7. You can see the taskbar.

other bits are HPs touchsmart ui
  6.    #6  
    it really starts to show at the 17th pic, i****r starting from the beginning.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    Win7 with TouchSmart. I keep hoping they will use the webOS UI in TouchSmart. Every time I mess with a TouchSmart PC at Frys, I start trying to toss windows and swipe between apps. I would love to be able to buy that sort of thing and use it to build a PC with a touch display...

And for those of us that are old-timers, we all remember HP Top-View and a few other "front ends" for Windows that HP tried to sell. They made really nice lipstick, but the Windows Pig was still a pig. Win7 on a touchscreen is finally grown up enough to be able to wear lipstick... but I doubt they'd sell much of it other than as a feature of their all-in-one PCs.
    Yeah if you look at all the pics, you'll see Win7 running on it. I would say the first few pictures that show what appears to be a launcher bar is simply a multimedia application, probably developed just for the Touchsmart.