Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    where are the palm pre contact photos stored? I have 1 contact with a cell phone pic as their contact photo that I've since lost the original. He passed away & I'd like to get the pic off my phone. When I USB connect, I can't find it. I must have deleted it off the phone after I took it.

thanks
    it depends. where is the contact stored? gmail? facebook? palm profile?
    I have the same question with a google stored contact....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    I know Gmail/Google stores them. I set up contact pics, when I was using my Pre and it added them all in there for me. Made it super easy, when I switched to the Evo.

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Thanx, i was searching the phone, found the pic in gmail....
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    i looked in gmail & thought I found the contact, there's no photo. i only had his phone number, entered it directly into the phone, & I took the photo w/ my pre so I've assumed it's on my palm profile. I logged into the palm site & didn't see any way to look at my contacts.

is there a way to move him to the gmail contact?

thanks
    I am in the same boat as the OP. The pic was originally taken on a different pre and was stored on my palm profile backup.

I've done an image search of my pre and I can't find the pic I'm looking for anywhere on my pre. I'm assuming the pic has to be somewhere locally on the pre but I just can't find it. I've tried looking for the pic in google contacts but it's not there.

Anyone have any ideas on locating contact's image on the pre?

I'm running 1.4.5 on a sprint pre.

Thanks for any info.