Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    we are down by just a few and the 07er's are voting often and fast. Lets defend our title!
    whoa, this is a tight tight race, lots of back and forth,

i accidentally hit the win7 button somehow as the page was loading and shifted under me, and am regretting the heck out of it.
    There are four lights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    We know that already !! No get in the SuperBowl spirit and lets win this thing !!! ḶŦ
    I was going to, I went to my Tools/Internet Options/Browsing History/Delete, and deleted all my cookies, still won't let me revote.

Maybe I'll check later, but I have a good feeling somebody's on their way to a Battlefield and some mass killing
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Guys, we have a traitor among us.

xda-developers - View Single Post - Mobile OS Bowl Bracket Showdown: WP7 vs WebOS

Wrong post. I saw that one first and thought it was this poster who issued that. Apologies.
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/06/2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Corrections
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    ROFL

I'm not loyal to any one group.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    The sad thing is, now the WP7'ers know how to multivolt without leaving their seat.

Too bad the XDA ***** didn't link this post. http://forums.precentral.net/2849674-post76.html
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/06/2011 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Add content
    The sad thing is, now the WP7'ers know how to multivolt without leaving their seat.
    But it's ok that webos people know how to multivote?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    But it's ok that webos people know how to multivote?

The WP7'ers certainly are multivoting. There's no way WP7 can win with the small numbers of userbase. And then calculate into it those that are actually aware of the poll.

I'll say it like this, if it is possible to cheat, the opponents will cheat. Therefor we have an obligation to take advantage of all means of advancement. Otherwise we wil just be handing the win to the opponent. It's similar to "Murphy's Law". If it can go wrong, it will go wrong. If they can cheat, they will cheat. We gain nothing by not following suit.

Blame the makers of the poll, don't blame us.
    If you've already voted...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    If you've already voted... Vote again!!!
    lol

lol

Well I did read the previous posts and I didn't want to encourage anything which is apparently looked down upon.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Well I did read the previous posts and I didn't want to encourage anything which is apparently looked down upon.
    It doesn't really matter anymore lol. Both sides already know how to cheat.

But, who can cheat better? We'll find out when the poll closes... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    webOS should be winning, but I have never used WP7, so I am biased. All I know is WP7 looks really fugly! However, I am sure 98% of them haven't used webOS either, they just couldn't wait to get a new phone and fell prey to "copy and paste 'in the coming months'".
    Exactly! WP7 is a serious joke. It's more of an experiment where the makers want to see how low they can go and see if it is still accepted. WebOS, on the other hand, is a survival effort. Palm put all they could into it to make it what it is: the best.

On one hand, you have an OS that is a manipulation: WP7. On the other hand, you have an OS that is genuine: WebOS.

The fact that some WP7 users praise WP7 is testament to how they can easily be manipulated. They are nothing more than ignorant fan boys. MS releases a new mobile OS in this day and time without any features. And the main defense from the WP7 community is, "iPhone and Android didn't have those at launch" LMAO!! I kid you not! They have worn that line out trying desperately to defend WP7!
    The fact that some WP7 users praise WP7 is testament to how they can easily be manipulated. They are nothing more than ignorant fan boys. MS releases a new mobile OS in this day and time without any features. And the main defense from the WP7 community is, "iPhone and Android didn't have those at launch" LMAO!! I kid you not! They have worn that line out trying desperately to defend WP7!
    Wow... In this quote, replace WP7 with webOS and MS with Palm.

This is the exact thing people were saying about webos...

ROFL

I'm not loyal to any one group.

I'd say dis-loyal to this group, however. How are we expected to win the game with help like that. Now that you've stirred up the opposition, we're losing ground.
    Wow... In this quote, replace WP7 with webOS and MS with Palm.

This is the exact thing people were saying about webos...

Are you saying WebOS is featureless like WP7? I recall one thing WebOS currently lacks; a card slot. Everything else is there. It even has the world's best multitasking. As claimed by the industry.
    We still need to win this...
    Are you saying WebOS is featureless like WP7? I recall one thing WebOS currently lacks; a card slot. Everything else is there. It even has the world's best multitasking. As claimed by the industry.
    Both are lacking a lot...
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'd say dis-loyal to this group, however. How are we expected to win the game with help like that. Now that you've stirred up the opposition, we're losing ground.
    It wasn't really him who stirred them up. Apologies to him for linking his post. It was another XDA member who linked one of my posts describing how to reliably multivote. He had a little bit in in stirring them up, but wasn't the main offender.

I will never call multivoting in polls like this cheating because they are designed to be able to fortify one desired side against another. If you are able to multivote, it is already a lost cause because multivoting on all sides will occur. If it wasn't meant to be able to multivote, the makers of the poll would have made it that way.

My firm belief is Laptop mag is in cahoots with MS for bragging and advertising purposes. I believe they have engineered the poll in a way that assures WP7 a win.
    If you are able to multivote, it is already a lost cause because multivoting on all sides will occur.
    So why do you even care about this poll?