Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 270
  1. #141  
    wow still 38 down the last i checked ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2. #142  
    20 down now!

    15 down now!

    11 down now!

    9 down now!

    2 down now!

    In the lead!

    Looks like you might need to give it about 20 to 30 seconds between votes....after removing cookie and then reloading page.

    We seem to be maintaining an increasing lead now.
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/05/2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: correction
  3. #143  
    Isn't it kind of sad how this is the only way webOS can be competitive in these polls?
  4. #144  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Isn't it kind of sad how this is the only way webOS can be competitive in these polls.
    Maybe the WP7 fan boys have been doing this from the beginning.

    It's truly strange that there are that many WP7 users who know about that poll.
  5. #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    Maybe the WP7 fan boys have been doing this from the beginning.

    It's truly strange that there are that many WP7 users who know about that poll.
    It's also quite strange how webos wins every single one of these polls despite the fact that we are severely outnumbered...

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  6. #146  
    hey these polls are extremely accurate !!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7. #147  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It's also quite strange how webos wins every single one of these polls despite the fact that we are severely outnumbered...

    Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Goes to show how determined the WP7 ones are...WebOS isn't winning this one....unless there will be last minute efforts.

    Will know for sure the WP7'ers are multivoting if the number of votes exceeds the small number of WP7 users. LOL
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/05/2011 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Add content
  8. #148  
    Thought I would ignite some determination by showing what the WP7'ers are doing.

    xda-developers - View Single Post - Mobile OS Bowl Bracket Showdown: WP7 vs WebOS
  9. #149  
    behind again.
  10. #150  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    Thought I would ignite some determination by showing what the WP7'ers are doing.

    xda-developers - View Single Post - Mobile OS Bowl Bracket Showdown: WP7 vs WebOS
    No different than what webOS'ers are doing.
  11. #151  
    webOS should be winning, but I have never used WP7, so I am biased. All I know is WP7 looks really fugly! However, I am sure 98% of them haven't used webOS either, they just couldn't wait to get a new phone and fell prey to "copy and paste 'in the coming months'".
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
  12. #152  
    webOS needs you! Vote Now.
  13. #153  
    webos is behind by 4 votes
  14. #154  
    We are in the lead by 5 votes! This is going to be very close.

    I have been voting with all of my computers and cellphones.
  15. #155  
    12 ahead. Wish I could vote again lol.
  16. #156  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediademics View Post
    12 ahead. Wish I could vote again lol.
    take your laptop to every starbucks in town... LOL
  17. #157  
    24 votes up
  18. #158  
    Exactly even 7,061 each.
  19. #159  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Isn't it kind of sad how this is the only way webOS can be competitive in these polls?
    Not sure which is sadder, the fact that people NEED a poll to feel good about their phone......the fact that polls are...... well..... they don't represent anything. I already proved that earlier. The title for the poll is "WHICH IS BETTER"......how many people that voted actually have used both phones and can legitimately compare the two? I've said it before and I'll say it again, this poll is a sham!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  20. #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Not sure which is sadder, the fact that people NEED a poll to feel good about their phone......the fact that polls are...... well..... they don't represent anything. I already proved that earlier. The title for the poll is "WHICH IS BETTER"......how many people that voted actually have used both phones and can legitimately compare the two? I've said it before and I'll say it again, this poll is a sham!
    We know that already !! No get in the SuperBowl spirit and lets win this thing !!! ḶŦ
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions