Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I believe your identity has been stolen
    They got my pic, too!!!!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    If I had my way, every WebOS vote would count as 10 and every 10 WP7 votes would count as 1.
    Then what would be the point of the poll then? lol

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

webOS RULES, WinMo DROOLZ......that's the point!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

Exactly! What is the point of that poll. WP7 isn't better than WebOS yet it is winning. I believe the poll is a scam. That's why I wish votes would count that way.

There is no way there are that many WP7 users when it has only been out 3 months nd WebOS devices have been around for at least a year now. What I mean is, the average of users for each platform.
    There was probably an executive order from Microsoft High Command that ordered all employees to take part in the vote.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Exactly! What is the point of that poll. WP7 isn't better than WebOS yet it is winning. I believe the poll is a scam. That's why I wish votes would count that way.

There is no way there are that many WP7 users when it has only been out 3 months nd WebOS devices have been around for at least a year now. What I mean is, the average of users for each platform.
    The amount of users does not matter at all. If it did, Android and iOS would have blown webos out of the water. lol

Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    There was probably an executive order from Microsoft High Command that ordered all employees to take part in the vote.
    You know makes that even funnier? Palm has been tweeting a link to this poll and telling people to vote. lol

The amount of users does not matter at all. If it did, Android and iOS would have blown webos out of the water. lol

But that's my point. The poll is rigged for WP7. I know there are a multitude more Android and iOS users out there and if just a small portion of them voted, WP7 would barely be a blip on the screen.
    But that's my point. The poll is rigged for WP7. I know there are a multitude more Android and iOS users out there and if just a small portion of them voted, WP7 would barely be a blip on the screen.
    Would you still think this poll is a scam if webos turned out to be the winner?

Going by your logic, how did webos will all the previous polls? Do you feel that they were rigged too?

No then it would be real
    Would you still think this poll is a scam if webos turned out to be the winner?

Going by your logic, how did webos will all the previous polls? Do you feel that they were rigged too?

I'm not aware of any previous polls. My concern wih this one is it doesn't take into account all the happy WebOS, Android and iOS users that are happy with their respective system but oblivious to polls like these. In other words, it doesn't speak for the real numbers of users for each system.

My opinion is that WebOS is the actual, true, best mobile OS currently available. I have a WP7 device and know painfully how crappy it is. I also have access to a WebOS device and know how sweet it is. Even my HD2 with Android is much better than WP7.

I would not at all be surprised if the poll was rigged so that mutlivotes for WP7 was allowed and multivotes for the other systems was not allowed. Laptop mag might just be paid for the WP7 results.
    try it and see go to your neighbor's house/library/friend's house/etc and see how many times you can vote WP7. Being that you have both devices, I think you should get to vote twice
    I might as well join the fun:

Please Vote!
    I'm not aware of any previous polls. My concern wih this one is it doesn't take into account all the happy WebOS, Android and iOS users that are happy with their respective system but oblivious to polls like these. In other words, it doesn't speak for the real numbers of users for each system.

My opinion is that WebOS is the actual, true, best mobile OS currently available. I have a WP7 device and know painfully how crappy it is. I also have access to a WebOS device and know how sweet it is. Even my HD2 with Android is much better than WP7.

I would not at all be surprised if the poll was rigged so that mutlivotes for WP7 was allowed and multivotes for the other systems was not allowed. Laptop mag might just be paid for the WP7 results.
    Wow, that's quite a conspiracy theory lol. Laptop mag doesn't care at all who wins. They just care about all the traffic these polls bring in.

The bottom line is that these polls don't mean anything. By what you've been saying, it seems that you agree with me.

BTW, which Android ROM are you running on your HD2? This is a great phone!

verwon keeps voting in Sketch's poll. One even has her picture
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    verwon keeps voting in Sketch's poll. One even has her picture
    Hey, it says pseudoverwon!!!

Sent from my eVo
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    I'll agree with that. However, MDJ seems to have vanished. I think he's upset that his CM7 port ROM is about to be made completely useless. The Cyanogenmod team is officially bringing it to the HD2 by building it from scratch specifically for our hardware. It's already shaping up to be a great ROM. I haven't really had any problems with it yet. Battery life kinda sucks though, but that will be addressed in a future version.

That'll be sweet! The HD2 has been the best phone hardware I've ever owned for its ability to run so many different OSes. I'm eagerly hoping the HD7 gets some Android love also. That will allow me to trash WP7 for a real OS.

EDIT - Just thought about WebOS on my HD2 and HD7. That would make me stroke out over the excitement.
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/05/2011 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Add content
    That'll be sweet! The HD2 has been the best phone hardware I've ever owned for its ability to run so many different OSes. I'm eagerly hoping the HD7 gets some Android love also. That will allow me to trash WP7 for a real OS.
    You can find the official CM7 thread in the Android NAND Development forum over at the XDA HD2 forums. It's called 'CM7 Preview for HD2'. I can't wait until they get everything working!

I do like the HD7 though, even though it's just an HD2 with a minor spec bump. It's a shame that it only runs WP7 right now...

You a T-Mobile USA user? If so, have you heard about the rumored HTC "Pyramid"? Sounds like a best of a phone. If it's rumored specs are even close to true, it will be replacing my HD2!

damn we're looooooooooooooooooosing!!!!!
    You can find the official CM7 thread in the Android NAND Development forum over at the XDA HD2 forums. It's called 'CM7 Preview for HD2'. I can't wait until they get everything working!

I do like the HD7 though, even though it's just an HD2 with a minor spec bump. It's a shame that it only runs WP7 right now...

You a T-Mobile USA user? If so, have you heard about the rumored HTC "Pyramid"? Sounds like a best of a phone. If it's rumored specs are even close to true, it will be replacing my HD2!

I agree, the HD7 is a beautied up HD2 spec wise. But, because of the cap buttons, it would be an even better Android runner. It's the reason I kept mine. I figure someday the devs will do some custom stuff for it.

Yup...T-Mobile here. That's why I don't own a Palm Pre. Would love to have one but I'm not on AT&T or Verizon. My nephew has a Pixi that he let me use and it was amazing. And I hear rumors Palm-HP is doing HD2-sized hardware for the near future.

Yup, heard about the Pyramid and it sounds like what the HD7 (HD3) was supposed to be when the first rumors were out about half a year ago.
    Last edited by MartyLK; 02/05/2011 at 03:45 PM. Reason: corrections
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast