Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 270
  1. rothoof's Avatar
    Posts
    510 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #241  
    How do you vote twice?


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  2. #242  
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    How do you vote twice?


    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    once from your phone, once from your PC.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3. #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Hope it was worth your time and effort and you feel better

    MartyLK....I almost agree with you there, join date 2005 and we don't hear a PEEP out of them until this thread .......nothing ceases to amaze me sometimes
    I don't have a clue how that happened. I just joined the other day. Why it is showing me joining in 2005, I have no clue. I've never been to this site before the few days ago. I Googled WebOS forums for the purpose of making this poll known and found two sites, this one and Palm/WebOS forums. I registered at this one and the other. Neither one sent me a reg email to confirm my account. But I happened to try to make a post in this forum after many tries to get a reg email and a long wait. The post went through and I was amazed.
  4. #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    It isn't the gun that kills, but rather, the bullets. Lets hang the bullet makers up by their balls!
    Hey, bullets don't kill people... Ninjas like the one behind you kill people, so don't blame the bullets...
  5. #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    I don't have a clue how that happened. I just joined the other day. Why it is showing me joining in 2005, I have no clue. I've never been to this site before the few days ago. I Googled WebOS forums for the purpose of making this poll known and found two sites, this one and Palm/WebOS forums. I registered at this one and the other. Neither one sent me a reg email to confirm my account. But I happened to try to make a post in this forum after many tries to get a reg email and a long wait. The post went through and I was amazed.
    Oh well it's kind of irrelevant. Strange that it shows you being here since 2005, but I'll take your word for when you joined, not like you've been lurking for 5 years or anything, I'd find that pretty hard to believe.

    Welcome to the club where membership has it's privileges.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6. #246  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Hope it was worth your time and effort and you feel better

    MartyLK....I almost agree with you there, join date 2005 and we don't hear a PEEP out of them until this thread .......nothing ceases to amaze me sometimes
    I bet I know what happened. I have always been a big Palm fan. I have several Palm devices: Palm Zire 72, Palm Treo 600 and a Palm Treo 680, and I was active in several Palm focused websites back then. I think Palmcentral was one of them. Most likely Palmcentral and Precentral contain the same records.

    Strange, though, that it let me re-register without telling me that name was already taken.

    On second thought, it was problay Treocentral.
  7. #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    I bet I know what happened. I have always been a big Palm fan. I have several Palm devices: Palm Zire 72, Palm Treo 600 and a Palm Treo 680, and I was active in several Palm focused websites back then. I think Palmcentral was one of them. Most likely Palmcentral and Precentral contain the same records.

    Strange, though, that it let me re-register without telling me that name was already taken.

    On second thought, it was problay Treocentral.
    Welcome back...
  8. #248  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Hey, bullets don't kill people... Ninjas like the one behind you kill people, so don't blame the bullets...
    What about him?

    Last edited by blackmagic01; 02/08/2011 at 05:01 AM.
  9. #249  
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    I bet I know what happened. I have always been a big Palm fan. I have several Palm devices: Palm Zire 72, Palm Treo 600 and a Palm Treo 680, and I was active in several Palm focused websites back then. I think Palmcentral was one of them. Most likely Palmcentral and Precentral contain the same records.

    Strange, though, that it let me re-register without telling me that name was already taken.

    On second thought, it was problay Treocentral.
    Pre/central and treo/central are part of the same community

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  10. #250  
    Who had the LOTR signature was that sketch or garrett ?? We need that signature back lol whoever had it .

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  11. #251  
    webOS won
  12. #252  
    Kool

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  13. #253  
    Glad my vote helped.
  14. #254  
    ;D
    the hype is gone faster as i thoughed. Just 2 replies after the "win". It has been a very important poll, doesnt it?
  15. #255  
    Ummm no .

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  16. #256  
    hard to have "hype" when it was strictly a "who's a better cheater?" contest. Sort of like peeking at your Christmas gifts early

    in any event for what it's worth, I didn't cheat more than once ...phone & PC vote and that was it for me.
  17. #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    webOS won
    Sweet! I'm glad all my voting went for something!


    My Themes:CLICK HERE
  18. #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    Sweet! I'm glad all my voting went for something!
    There you have it. "Vote early, vote often". That's legitimacy right there.
  19. #259  
    we won...
  20. #260  
    Wooo-Hoooo! I just this moment saw the poll! WE WIN!!!!

    Take that! You WP7 freaks! [checks the weather on his HD7]

Posting Permissions