Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    So why do you even care about this poll?
    I want to see WebOS win. WP7 doesn't deserve to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I'd say dis-loyal to this group, however. How are we expected to win the game with help like that. Now that you've stirred up the opposition, we're losing ground.
    No, not at all.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyLK View Post
    I want to see WebOS win. WP7 doesn't deserve to win.
    Ah, so it's one of those things where it only matters if our side wins. Got it.

And, for god's sake everyone, stop turning on Garrett.
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    And, for god's sake everyone, stop turning on Garrett.
    I know, right?

I feel so unloved... :cry;

lol lol jk

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    I get bragging rights but it's just a laptopmag.com poll. Nobody cared when webOS won. Nobody will care if WP7 wins.
    Meanwhile, back at the topic... let's drum up more votes for webOS!!!
    wow webOS is losing its **** lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    wow webOS is losing its **** lol
    Nah, it's still a very close race.
    Every time I go on there to vote 20 times it seems like they vote 100. It is like there are people who are conspiring against us lol.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    That same EXACT thing DOES happen here to people who point out flaws with webOS. I'm sure it happens on many other fan sites as well.

Just curious... Why do you hate WP7 with such a passion???
    You read the directive. Lets stay on topic.
    We won't win with stuff like this. Looks like he edited it, but he told them if they wanted motivation for getting out and voting for WP7 to read my posts from the link.

Last edited by MartyLK; 02/06/2011 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Add content
    Maybe he's doing it just because he knows a WP7 win would be agonizing for you.

I kind of want to witness the meltdown, myself.
    Alright, so we're back on topic.

WebOS users, keep voting! WebOS is only down by about 130... Plenty of time left to win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Alright, so we're back on topic.

WebOS users, keep voting! WebOS is only down by about 130... Plenty of time left to win.
    I've noticed a cycle to the votes. Sometimes at certain times of the days or night, one side leads the other. Right now WebOS is down, but will pick back up. Then WP7 will be down and will pick back up. It might have to do with certain voter's sleeping routine. As long as we stay neck and neck, we have a chance at the last minute. We can focus our efforts and come out on top.
    I 100% agree with how the results have turned out so far. I voted WP7 in the final. Sorry, WebOS.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Guys, I got the idea to link the poll on my Facebook wall. I gave instructions for how to multivote. Most of my friends hate WP7 so we should see and increase in WebOS votes. I chose not to recommend the desired vote.

Please do this with your FB account.
    Guys, just discovered another reason why WP7 should not win. It is being touted as an excellent Zune media player and the Zune part of WP7 is one of its main features. It doesn't even have a shuffle setting for shuffling music. It has a "Shuffle all" in the main "Songs" category, but that's it. You can't shuffle the songs in anything else, not a playlist, not an album, not a genre, nothing else.

Spread this around to people who like WP7. This should be enough to turn their votes away from WP7.
    I voted for webOS, but I get people voting for Windows Phone 7. A great OS is pointless if it's stuck in garbage hardware the way webOS is. Maybe Wednesday, all that will change.......lol, yeah right.
    Thread has been cleaned. Please stay on topic. Do not talk about the other members of this forum or any other forum.

And, for the record, I have never condoned multi-voting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    Thread has been cleaned. Please stay on topic. Do not talk about the other members of this forum or any other forum.

And, for the record, I have never condoned multi-voting.
    Thanks Bev !!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->