Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    who refreshes the main P|C page every hour hoping for news? Holy crap, next Wednesday can't come quick enough.

That is all.
    You wait a whole hour?
    I see pandas.
    ltm I'm pretty sure you are the only one who waits an hour.. I have it on my phone, check it like every 5 mins at least.
  4.    #4  
    When I get downtime at work (roughly every hour or so) I refresh. I don't know if I'm sitting there waiting...but I did set up an auto refresh the other day on my 2nd monitor.

I think that was when I realized HP has me by the curlies.
    Welcome to the club. I think a great many of us are WebOS junkies, which is why we get bent out of shape with the slightest bad news and euphoric over the smallest good news. 6days 19 hrs 40 minutes and 50 sec to go.
    Unfortunately no, I actually think I have an addiction to PC
    Global Posts
    987 Global Posts
    I have gotten better every 10min for me, the precentral app is quicker sometimes than my computer at work
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    haha! I'm not the only one!!
    i check it every 5 mins. its a habit left blackberry and crackberry behind. WebOs & Precentral are Home Now
    LOL! I am terrible.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Twitter keeps me from having to constantly check. Everyone will post when something goes down.
    Apps:

Turn the Dial Radio Directory (Phones)
    8-bit Miner (TouchPad)
    Turn the Dial Digital Edition (TouchPad)
    I have been on the phone app every 20 minutes since CES. My wife thinks I have a problem. That doesn't even include WOSR check ins.
    My Twitter addiction takes care of my PC addiction... every time there's a new post I find out relatively quickly.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Lol, I've only used a Pre Minus for about 10 minutes (as well as the emulator, but that doesn't count), and I am so excited about this announcement.
    am I the only one that uses google reader?

I love it, except precentral articles can take a while before showing up, but it's not too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    am I the only one that uses google reader?

I love it, except precentral articles can take a while before showing up, but it's not too long.
    I use it via the Feeder app. Feeder + notifications will tell me when there is news. I currently set it to check all major webOS blogs every five minutes.

Why do hard work when your phone can do it for you?
    Nope not only one. I check consistantly when i have time. Now after these teasers im gonna go insane, mostly because i love the look and really am excited and hoping it has a large enough screen (3.5 +) and camera flash (not visible in images) i want to know about this damn beast !
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    Nope not only one. I check consistantly when i have time. Now after these teasers im gonna go insane, mostly because i love the look and really am excited and hoping it has a large enough screen (3.5 +) and camera flash (not visible in images) i want to know about this damn beast !
    agree, give me a 3.5+ inch dual core pre shaped phone, and call it a day.
    Yup. I love the new look, its similar to the current look, but adds a rugged industrial look atleast from what ive seen. Completely different then competition
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    agree, give me a 3.5+ inch dual core pre shaped phone, and call it a day.
    Yes! I just want an iphone sized screen webos phone, physical keyboard or not I don't care. I just want webos on a bigger screen. 3.5-3.8" screen, thank you

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast