Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    Yes! I just want an iphone sized screen webos phone, physical keyboard or not I don't care. I just want webos on a bigger screen. 3.5-3.8" screen, thank you

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I keep going back and forth on that..

I see my friends iphone 4, and I think: "screw it, give me that screen size, I'll forget the keyboard." , but then I type on it, and I can't stand it. It takes up too much of the screen space, and doesn't feel the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    I keep going back and forth on that..

I see my friends iphone 4, and I think: "screw it, give me that screen size, I'll forget the keyboard." , but then I type on it, and I can't stand it. It takes up too much of the screen space, and doesn't feel the same.
    I agree on this when it comes to vkb's but since i believe this is a slider, it would be fine. What size will it be? Who knows. But 3.5 is a good size. But if it has a virtual keyboard 4.3 is better. The iphones keyboard takes up way to much screen
    Quote Originally Posted by rexalbel View Post
    I agree on this when it comes to vkb's but since i believe this is a slider, it would be fine. What size will it be? Who knows. But 3.5 is a good size. But if it has a virtual keyboard 4.3 is better. The iphones keyboard takes up way to much screen
    4 inch would be my ideal, but 3.5 inch plus will do.

Wait, add a good screen resolution to my list of hardware needs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12