Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    what happened to the Done! app form preware? is the one from the Official App Catalog the only one available?
    I believe so because I use it EVERYDAY
    Gotta stay in the "NO"
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightdevil21 View Post
    I believe so because I use it EVERYDAY
    no i meant the beta free app that is (or was) available through preware. i had to get a replacement sprint pre and when i tried to install it i couldn't find it... just the $3.99 paid app in the Official App Catalog.
    Beta apps are not permanent and usually have a due date to expire for the next candidate or when it graduates to the official feeds. The purpose of them is to test functions before it goes official. Once the beta expires, the service will not delete it off the device unless the developer put a timer in the beta app but then it is removed from that feed thus cannot get it again on next reinstall.

If you love the app and use it alot, show some love to the hard-working developer and buy the public version
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Beta apps are not permanent and usually have a due date to expire for the next candidate or when it graduates to the official feeds. The purpose of them is to test functions before it goes official. Once the beta expires, the service will not delete it off the device unless the developer put a timer in the beta app but then it is removed from that feed thus cannot get it again on next reinstall.

If you love the app and use it alot, show some love to the hard-working developer and buy the public version
    i know what a beta app is, i was just wondering if in fact it was already expired but thank you for trying to help.

and yeah i already bought it
    What makes this app so indispensable?
    There are tons of other task and to-do type apps - what makes this one the best for you?